Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugarlandtx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 04:48 AM
    American passport
    I am an american citizen, my daughter born in Pakistan last month and my wife is not coming back nor she is giving my daughter to apply for an american passport.
    What should I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2010, 06:56 AM

I'm not sure what your question is - you can't drag your wife back to the US. Have you consulted with an Attorney? That's going to be your first step because you are dealing with two countries.

There may very well be nothing you can do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does person leaving in ghana and has american passport have to pay decaration to leav [ 2 Answers ]

Does person who live in ghana that has american passport have to pay decaration to leave ghana and if so how much and what law

My child is american does she need a passport to go to California within us [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am not American, but my baby is. She does not have a passport now, can I travel with her from OH to Caifornia by plane without it?

American child with French passport [ 1 Answers ]

I have a daughter who has dual French/American nationality and has always lived in the United States. Currently she has a French passport but not an American one. We need to go to France soon for family reasons and may not have enough time to get her an American passport. Can she travel to and...

American wanting an eu passport [ 2 Answers ]

How do I obtrain an eu passport as an american-

American passport necessary? [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a Swedish passport for my son, born here in USA. He is now dual, but we live in the States. His dad is American and I'm Swedish (his mother). My question is, does he need an American as well for travelling, Or is the Swedish one enough? Our daughter has both and has been to Sweden a...

View more questions Search