Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simoneb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 04:45 AM
    Menstruation
    Can anti-booze have an effect on menstruation?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 24, 2010, 06:07 AM

This is from Addictions and Recovery.org website. These are the only side effects they mention, and I guess it doesn't exclude pre existing medical conditions, meaning there could be more that are not documented. Low blood pressure, the same as high, could have an effect on menstruation.

* Flushing of the face
    * Headache
    * Low blood pressure
    * Racing heart
    * Dizziness
    * Nausea and vomiting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed menstruation? Or " PRE MENSTRUATION? [ 3 Answers ]

My Girlfriend missed her menstruation and I'm so confused because the day before she missed her menstruation she saw blood in her underwear. So she thought it was her 1st day already. Then, the day after , her menstruation suddenly stopped . So we considered it was just " pre mens " if there is...

Prolonged menstruation. [ 1 Answers ]

I am 31 years old. I've been off the pill for about 5 years. Sexual active, yes. 1 partner only. Menstruation is normal until last month. I got my regular period right on schedule on aug 23rd. However, it was brownish and a ligher flow than usual. It lasted about 6 days and then flow became...

Mamograms and menstruation [ 1 Answers ]

I received a mamogram recently, and I feel like my menstrual cycle may be returning. Do mamograms negatively affect a woman's menstrual cycle?

A weird menstruation [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have been having some weird problems lately. At first, two months ago I miseed my period (that has never happened before) and now I`m having an extremely light period. Can please someone tell me what should I do:confused:

View more questions Search