Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrandyp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 08:14 PM
    1 switch 3 bulbs
    I have previously posted, this time with a pic to help explain.

donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jun 25, 2010, 06:18 AM
    Good morning,

I'm at a loss here. I do not understand what you are describing from your drawing.

Can you take a picture and post it to this item.

I cannot determine if you have incorrect lighting devices, poor wiring or a bad switch. What is the failure that you are having?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Separate Fan light switch, fan switch and switch for can lights to one location [ 2 Answers ]

I have A circuit that has 6 can lights and a fan light. The power is at the switch box I need to know how to wire the separate switches for the cans,and the light on the fan, and fan (That would be in a three gang switch box.) to one location.

Two T8 bulbs vs Four old style [ 4 Answers ]

A lighting company has recommended that my business switch our old 4 fixture fluorescent bulbs to the new smaller T8 ones. There are some tax credits involved that helps lower the price. However, the recommendation is to change all my old 4 lbulb fixtures (old style) to fixtures that have only...

Wiring switch lamp with two bulbs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a replacement swich for a lamp with two bulbs, OK two wires are from source, two wires go to extra bulb, 4 wires three conector swich, Which order do these wires get connected? Thanks BH

3 way bulbs [ 2 Answers ]

:rolleyes: what wattage do you get when you put a 3 way bulb in a one way socket

The cost for 1500 watt MH bulbs and Multitap ballast for MH bulbs [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the cost of installation for 1500 watt MH bulbs and Multitap ballast for MH bulbs. Materiall cost will be beneficial. Barbara Ivory

View more questions Search