Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justwaitingforthe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 02:36 PM
    ganna kill myself even though I'm kind of already dead...
    Hi and congrads you thought this was a question but uhhhhh its not... but don't leave ill try to not make this long..
    so I'm 16 year old girl,live in New York and have a so called "good" family
    Now you still probably don't know what I'm talking about still unless you know I'm going to kill myself because u know life sucks.. you maybe like grr here's just a kid that wanst attention posting a lame thing on here for giggles (wow I can't believe I just typed giggles, but anyway I'm really going to die I hope tonight.. idk I keep planning but never get to it... funny how life just deosnt mean and I'm basically planning out when I have the time today.. So I plan on taking a lot of tynol (forgive me on my spelling) or asprin some website said asprin is good.. hahahahha pro suicide website, and yes I've taken pills before I'm so what they call a "pill popper" wutever that means.. hopefully I don't wake up but my luck I will so ill just have to try something else I guess cause life is like no option.

here's my reasons before u exit out and go ask some random question about how john can't open his bottle of wine and needs help.. aka people its an esample so don't be looking for that question :... oh and if u have read the book 13 reasons by I don't know authors don't matter lol... I want to do something like that and leave this sucky place in style but I have no recorder :/... sooo ill do a thing here lol

ReasonS: #1-i was molested when I was a kid and no one cared.. and don't be like people do care! Cause u know what.. my parents didn't press charges..
    #2- PARENTS... do I even have to explain?
    #3- I swear like I have a curse on me cause I loose like my best friend every year... it sucks makes me feel like and yeaaa I don't want to waste my time anymore
    #4-iv been taking pills for about two years and before u say wow that's not that bad.. but like I know my oorgans are mest up like I've taken 25 benadryls like mutiple times at once... so I'm basically ed
    #5-God.. now if yr religious then u are ganna get pissed at me but I'm an atheist because in relaity life sucks people are getting rapped,abused,murdered,stabbed,shot,getting cancer, spreading HIV... if god was trully alive why would he make such horiable things happen.. I just don't get it... god gives people hope and I kind of think of it as kind of a law.. laws are to inforce people from not acting out so peace will happen (haha peace... ). God gives people a standerd that if they do something bad then god won't like them or something.. it becomes like this huge thing like kind of run as the government... (haha people the government is actually god.. jk) but like we need hope so we never give up so we believe in god because he's supposed to be this huge amazing thing

Now I know yr ganna be like wow.. dumb excuses but really its not.. I feel like I can't trust anyone and I cut to make me feel like something and then I get more sad because I can't find a place to do it... scars heel slowly and so does emotional pain and when you just relize that you have to wait for yourself to recover, I just feel like tehres no reason to be alive...
    OHHHH and if u reply which like no will prob because allways its like 7382387 views and 2 replys... people are lazy.. don't be like "you dont make sence" but then again I don't really care.. its my thoughts and feelings and if you think this is bull.. then stop reading..

Ok wow this is long I'm ganna stop now... thanks for reading and even though I don't know a ny of you make good choices because there are many kids like me.. who are just wating for the chance to pull the plug.. and u could make a difference in there life bad or good..
    -almost dead girl walking
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 02:43 PM

Listen to me. Life does suck sometimes. You are young and you have a chance to turn yours around. Do you realize there are no do overs with suicide. It's final.

We've all been in pain and our lives have been shattered for some reason or the other. It's easy to take your life. The thing that is really hard is having enough courage to stay here and find a way to get past the pain.

We'll listen and try to help... You have friends here.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justwaitingforthe View Post
    u could make a differance in there life bad or good.
    So how can we make a good difference in your life?
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 03:58 PM

I do hope you come back and talk to us. Please.
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 05:18 PM

I'm waiting to help you . Let me try.
    Justwaitingforthe1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 23, 2010, 05:35 PM
    Comment on Kitkat22's post
    This is my post I forgot my password.. and thanks that you want to help.. but you cant, but thanks for caring
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 05:41 PM

I do care and so do many others.
    Ask the mod to find your password. They will help you.
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Jun 23, 2010, 05:44 PM

I know you have had a tough life, I know your family did wrong by not protecting you but that's not a reason to give up your life! Why not dedicate your life to saving others from going through what your going through. There have been many people like yourself who have malested and rapped and have cut themselves then have gotten to the point your at and have turned their life around completely! You can do it! You just need help and guidance and were here to help you!

Jun 23, 2010, 05:47 PM
    cant cause I used a random email.. and it would be sent to that person

Jun 23, 2010, 05:50 PM
    OK thanks! I keep saying I'm ganna do it but then my parents came home.. they can't be here..
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aimee_tt View Post
    I know you have had a tough life, I know your family did wrong by not protecting you but thats not a reason to give up your life! Why not dedicate your life to saving others from going through what your going through. There have been many people like your self who have malested and rapped and have cut them selves then have gotten to the point your at and have turned their life around completely! You can do it! You just need help and guidance and were here to help you!
    Aimee is right. Just think of all the people ,young people like yourself who have over come such a horrible life as yours has been. There is someone out there who needs you and who needs to hear your story.

You are here for a reason... remember that! I know you stopped believing in God... but believe this... he loves you. That's hard to comprehend when all these terrible things happen to you. You can make a difference in someone's life by staying on this earth and saying... "I AM WORTH SOMETHING".

Jun 23, 2010, 05:58 PM
    Lol OK I'm 16 people don't listen to me sooo I don't think I would help.. but it's a good point... grrrr yr kind of talking me out of it or I'm just uncapable
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 06:05 PM

Just promise you won't do anything .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 06:08 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Justwaitingforthe1
    lol ok im 16 people dont listen to me sooo i dont think i would help..but its a good point...grrrr yr kinda talking me out of it or im just uncapable
    Actually, you could start making a difference right here. Lots of young people come to this site to vent about adults not respecting them or wondering if they're pregnant or asking what to do about abuse. You're their age and have walked the walk. Could you give them good advice?
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Jun 23, 2010, 06:09 PM

Your listening to us because you don't really want to give up. There is a fighter in you! Stay with us. I don't know you but you have already affected me with your story. I would be sad to hear if you had passed. You think people don't care but there are two complete strangers here who care about you and don't want you to go through with it.

Think about it if two strangers care how many people around you care and just don't know how to show it.

Jun 23, 2010, 06:11 PM
    :/ I don't know... maybe I don't want to die I just want to leave here or I know I need help an di just don't have the guts to tell anyone.. I like need like an intervention lol I don't know... I know I shouldn't be lauging but I don't know its not like a big deal to me anymore.. like o
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 06:11 PM
    Your listening to us because you dont really want to give up. There is a fighter in you! Stay with us. I dont know you but you have already affected me with your story. I would be sad to hear if you had passed. You think people dont care but there are two complete strangers here who care about you and dont want you to go through with it.

Think about it if two strangers care how many people around you care and just dont know how to show it.
    Give us a try!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 06:12 PM
    there are two complete strangers here who care about you and dont want you to go through with it.
    Three.

Jun 23, 2010, 06:14 PM
    I don't know and it just cut of what I typed sooo forget that..

Jun 23, 2010, 06:16 PM
    People wouldn't know if I had died. This sucks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scifi series in the 90's about a half dead guy that kind of looked like edward scizzer [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to find out what was the name of a space scifi series in the 90's about a half dead guy that kind of looked like edward scizzer hands I thnk he was some kind of assassin and the flew around in large space insects. It was a series that was on paid cable in the summer of 96-97... it was...

Should I say I'm sorry, even though they hurt me? [ 7 Answers ]

First semester of college I lived in a dorm with a really bad roommate. She was just about the worst person I had ever met in my entire life. Just to give you an idea of how bad she was, the first week of school she made fun of me because I don't have a boyfriend (which I said nothing), and she...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Fish Floating At The Top Not Dead though what's Wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

My fish keeps on going up to the top of the tank and staying there.I think I've read somewhere that they do this when there over fed but I'm not sure.It acts like it needs to breath fresh air instead of water. It just floats at the top and then dives back down its head is allways pointing up like...

Love-- Sick of it already and haven't even started [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 17 and have never had a girlfreind and never kissed a girl either. I have lots of problems with this issue as I have had bad experiences with girls since, well ever! Firstly there was a girl wo I really liked but took many months to get up the courage to ask her to the prom. She...

View more questions Search