Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwaitingforthe1 View Post
    people wouldnt kno if i had died. this sucks
    You don't want a challenge. Wimping out is better. Right?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 06:20 PM

There is places for professional help in the Rochester area. And you will find lots of people who want to help

Teen Suicide & Child Suicide help

Teen Suicide - Help for Troubled Teens

They have phone numbers for help groups, and one / one talking.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You don't want a challenge. Wimping out is better. Right?

You are as strong as you want to be. Which one are you going be? Come back and talk to us.
    Justwaitingforthe1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 23, 2010, 06:22 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    I'm not wimping out, its not even a challenge its just dumb I just don't want to deal with any more stuff cause it makes me more sad
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Jun 23, 2010, 06:27 PM

Killing yourself is not the answer. You need to be strong and push through life!

If you won't do it when your parents are there then you know they love you and wouldn't want you to do this! Talk to your parents tell them you need help!

Jun 23, 2010, 06:34 PM
    Comment on aimee_tt's post
    No I just know my parents would call 911 and wouldn't want that..

Jun 23, 2010, 06:35 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    I never said I live rochester
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 06:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aimee_tt View Post
    Killing youself is not the answer. You need to be strong and push through life!

If you wont do it when your parents are there then you know they love you and wouldnt want you to do this! Talk to your parents tell them you need help!
    Have you taken any meds tonight?

Jun 23, 2010, 06:41 PM
    Comment on Kitkat22's post
    Nopes

Jun 23, 2010, 06:49 PM

Why not go to the school counselor? Or even to a teacher that your close to. They can get you help!

Jun 23, 2010, 06:50 PM

School is over and I have a theripst but I stopped going

Jun 23, 2010, 06:54 PM

Why did you stop?

Jun 23, 2010, 06:57 PM

Because everyone thought I was good and that I was going to get perscribed medacation but my mom still hast gotten it cause she doesn't trust me... and my theripst said come back when yr on medication sooo I just haven't gone back
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 06:58 PM
    school is over and i have a theripst but i stoped going
    Tell your folks how you're feeling. Can you even imagine how hard it would be for them to cope if you commit suicide? It's the ones who are left behind who have to go through the "what ifs or "it's my fault". Having to go through your birthday and Christmas and other special occasions with an empty chair sitting at the table. Empty because you chose to take your life.

Nothing but emptiness.. no you anymore. It's forever.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 07:00 PM

Call your therapist, and in some school districts, there are staff at school all year. And there are local lines in your area for help, use them.

Jun 23, 2010, 07:03 PM

Talk to your parents if they don't trust you taking tablets then they can watch you take them. They can put a lock on the medicine cabinet and only let you take what they give you.

Then get back to therapy.. Tell your parents that they have to do this as your thinking of suicide and you need help.

Jun 23, 2010, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Tell your folks how you're feeling. Can you even imagine how hard it would be for them to cope if you commit suicide? It's the ones who are left behind who have to go through the "what ifs or "it's my fault". Having to go through your birthday and Christmas and other special occasions with an empty chair sitting at the table. Empty because you chose to take your life.

Nothing but emptiness..no you anymore. It's forever.
    Yeaaa I know.. sometimes I feel like its pay back though for like all the things they have done but that's just kind of wrong
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 07:18 PM
    Yeaaa i kno..sometimes i feel like its pay back tho for like all the things they have done but thats just kinda wrong
    Payback for what? Listen there is not one person in this world who is perfect. We all make mistakes, a lot of them. The thing is we get second and third chances. Learn from your mistakes as I have learned from mine and move on.

You have to see there are beautiful things in this world and yes there are ugly things. Think of that and tell your mom and dad please.

Jun 23, 2010, 07:29 PM

Payback because they tottaly like forgot that I was abused and just like covered it up and then one day started to be friends with his family again and all of asudden there in my life and I don't want that.. and I think they know its akward for me but they just do nothing
    AND... I know there are beautiful things but like all I see is badness
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 07:33 PM
    payback because they tottaly like forgot that i was abused and just like covered it up and then one day started to be freinds with his family again and all of asudden there in my life and i dont want that..and i think they kno its akward for me but they just do nothing
    AND...i kno there are beautiful things but like all i see is badness

They know and they still go around your abuser? You need to tell the police... he could be doing some other young person the same way. Don't be scared to confront him. Go to Child services and tell them what he did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scifi series in the 90's about a half dead guy that kind of looked like edward scizzer [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to find out what was the name of a space scifi series in the 90's about a half dead guy that kind of looked like edward scizzer hands I thnk he was some kind of assassin and the flew around in large space insects. It was a series that was on paid cable in the summer of 96-97... it was...

Should I say I'm sorry, even though they hurt me? [ 7 Answers ]

First semester of college I lived in a dorm with a really bad roommate. She was just about the worst person I had ever met in my entire life. Just to give you an idea of how bad she was, the first week of school she made fun of me because I don't have a boyfriend (which I said nothing), and she...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Fish Floating At The Top Not Dead though what's Wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

My fish keeps on going up to the top of the tank and staying there.I think I've read somewhere that they do this when there over fed but I'm not sure.It acts like it needs to breath fresh air instead of water. It just floats at the top and then dives back down its head is allways pointing up like...

Love-- Sick of it already and haven't even started [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 17 and have never had a girlfreind and never kissed a girl either. I have lots of problems with this issue as I have had bad experiences with girls since, well ever! Firstly there was a girl wo I really liked but took many months to get up the courage to ask her to the prom. She...

View more questions Search