Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sparkleclean Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 02:19 PM
    Residential cleaning company and expanding into commercial
    Hi. I need to bid on a commercial project in the LA area for new construction clean up. Mainly it is janitorial cleaning with a lot of windows. Can anyone direct me where to find a template that will help bid the job more effectively and precisely? Thank you.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 09:15 PM

Am I correct that this is a 'final clean' make ready to move in?

Please give me the total square footage, the allotted time to start and finish, is there any special floor work (strip VCT, clean carpets, etc), etc.

Then we can begin to venture on the price.

Stringer

Jun 23, 2010, 09:31 PM
    Comment on Stringer's post
    10000 sq.feet total. 3 floors (all finished concrete) 2 stairwells. Small and medium size offices but what really is making it difficult to judge how to charge for all the windows that surround the buildings 2 floors top to bottom...

Jun 24, 2010, 10:33 AM
    Comment on Stringer's post
    Hi stringer.
    Thanks for your reply. Sorry to mention that yes this is final clean. Your input is much appreciated.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 24, 2010, 10:43 AM

Hi Sparkle,

Please let me know the allotted time to do this job and is it a final clean up?

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial Cleaning Company [ 7 Answers ]

Hello; My sister and I have began the venture of opening a Commercial Cleaning Company. I was wondering if there might be some tips on getting contracts and or specialized equipment needed. If anyone is out there to help with some short cuts or good investments in the business to kick it off. ...

Shifting from Residential Clients to Commercial [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently working residential cleaning jobs in my area... But I am beginning to shift my business towards commercial cleaning clients... I am a perfectionist when it comes to my work But It seems that residential clients are never pleased! No matter how much you may go out of line...

Successful Cleaning Business on expanding and customer concerns [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a cleaning service and is very successful right now. I have over 15 clients that I have gained within 6 months. They love my cleaning because I offer quality cleaning and affordable rates. I am running into some concerns now that I am becoming well known for my cleaning in my area. I...

Commercial Cleaning Company [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell what is the best way to gain commercial building contracts. We are a company that is venturing into commercial cleaning services. We do offices, churches, clinincs, daycares, etc. We have been in this area for about 2 years and have some contracts but we need to grow faster.

View more questions Search