Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    splinter18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 02:16 PM
    18 years Old Male Virgin
    Right I'm 18 male an a virgin am I soposed to feel good/Bad about this because guys seem to think its bad but anyway what do you girls think of this ?

Basically I've bin friends with this girl for 3 years we we went out before bt broke up because of not having time to see each other as I was in the Army but recently we have bin very close and we where talking of sex and she doesn't know I'm a virgin yet so I don't know how to tell her. So any help Would be great thanks P.S I trust this girl a lot an vice versa for her if that's any help.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 02:27 PM

First--no text speak. If you are 18 and an adult, you can type in proper English (been instead of "bin" and because instead of "coz").

Second--who the heck CARES if you are a virgin?

Seriously, I honestly don't get why people are so hung up on it. It'll happen when it happens. Telling her sometime before it happens would probably be good, just so that you're both on the same page about things.

Finally--like I always say--if you can't TALK about sex with someone, then you're not comfortable enough to be HAVING sex with that person.
    splinter18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 02:30 PM
    Ok il not use text slang. And thanks for the advice and its not that we can't talk about it , its just I was to embarraessd to tell her but this has made me feel a lot better.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 03:45 PM

I think you should have sex with someone you currently have feelings for. Feelings that are stronger than friendship.

I don't think you should have sex because 'guys think it is bad' to be a virgin.

I think no one should feel pressured to do something he/she isn't ready for.

I don't think you are ready for a 'friends with benefits' arrangement which sounds like the direction this relationship is taking.

I think you need to make certain that you are both on the same page. Is she expecting a romantic relationship? Are you? If you met another female tomorrow who you are attracted to, would you give this friend a thought before asking the new person out?

Be sure that you aren't planning (unintentionally) to use the friend to lose your virginity.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 03:56 PM

First, if you can't talk about sex with someone, you are not ready to "have" sex with them, you need to be able to talk about things you like, feel, what, how , where and why.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

19 year old male virgin [ 15 Answers ]

OK I am 19 years old and I am still a virgin and I feel like a freak... the only thing is that no one knows I am. Everyone thinks I have had sex multiple times and probably wouldn't believe me if I told them otherwise... this makes it hard for me to actually have sex because I feel that I'm just...

23 year old male virgin but not sure what to do. [ 20 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I'm a 23 year old male virgin and have been with my girlfriend for 6 months (before this she was a really good friend at uni) and I think I'm ready to 'pop my cherry' but I'm not sure what to do. I went to a catholic all boys school until I was 18 so we didn't get taught much and...

Being a 23-and-a-half year old male virgin. [ 16 Answers ]

... help? I feel I should elaborate. I don't think I'm particularly ugly. I'm not exactly a male model, though, but few of us are. I'm a bit on the overweight side, but not morbidly so. I'm a university graduate (Law), bilingual, well read, and undertaking postgraduate study. The problem is,...

View more questions Search