Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 06:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What did you do about the stuff you missed if you were absent from school? Did you ask strangers to do your make-up work for you?
    I think a lot of kids come on here for homework answers. Wish we had a forum for helping them study and then maybe they wouldn't ask for answers.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 23, 2010, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Different strokes for different folks...

Maybe the poster was ill or absent on those days?
    The rules for this site are clear, we don't do people's homework for them.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

When someone posts like the OP did, they are just posting their assignment expecting us to do it for them. Doesn't matter if they were in that day or not, this is a RESEARCH assignment. Let them do their own research.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    The rules for this site are clear, we don't do people's homework for them.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

When someone posts like the OP did, they are just posting their assignment expecting us to do it for them. Doens't matter if they were in that day or not, this is a RESEARCH assignment. Let them do their own research.

It happens everyday.This guy posted three times. I've learned not to give any help.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 11:51 PM
    I'll still try to get through to a poster by trying to teach them in some way, even if it's only in how to correctly use the site.

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 11:54 PM
    Originally Posted by Clough

Maybe the poster was ill or absent on those days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What did you do about the stuff you missed if you were absent from school? Did you ask strangers to do your make-up work for you?
    What good would it have done for me if I did ask a stranger to do my make-up work for me?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 24, 2010, 04:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    I'll still try to get through to a poster by trying to teach them in some way, even if it's only in how to correctly use the site.

Thanks!
    That's fine and I agree. But that's what's been done here. The OP was informed that we won't do homework and advised how to ask for homework help. Apparently he doesn't want help but someone to do things for him otherwise he would have returned and tried to work with us.
    Bowden11 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 06:45 AM
    Comment on Clough's post
    I just need some help not the answer ways to answer the question better
    Bowden11 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 06:47 AM
    Wait a mintue just need more info not someone to do my home work goodness you be are nuts on here forget it
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2010, 06:59 AM

I think it's time to close this and all of Bowden11's other homework threads.

AMHD rules have been explained and OP isn't listening - time to move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Founding Fathers [ 10 Answers ]

Were the (US) Founding Fathers Christian? Did they intend the US to be a Christian country? Most importantly, should the US be legally a Christian country?

Founding fathers of sociology (Second Part) [ 2 Answers ]

Here i am required to do the body of the essay and the conclusion ...so the introduction is left out....The essay should be 3 paragraphs with each paragraph posessin no more than 12 lines. The question Karl Marx, Emile Durkheim and Max Weber have been named among the “founding fathers” of...

Founding fathers sociology [ 34 Answers ]

Karl Marx, Emile Durkheim and Max Weber have been named among the “founding fathers” of sociology. Critically discuss the contributions of any two of these theorists to the development of sociology as a discipline. here is what i have so far....... According to Mulkey (1993) sociology...

Can ex interfere with scheduling events on fathers weekend [ 1 Answers ]

Can ex interfere with fathers legal visitation by scheduling events on fathers weekend and expecting him to drive him to these events on his time with the child?

View more questions Search