Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel_baby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 11:01 AM
    I have like a Yellow/mucus discharge?
    So I went to the doctor (may 18) and I had a yeast infection. My doc prescribed me a Fluconazole Tablet 150 mg. so I drank it. Then after that I started having like yellow/mucus discharge?. I don't know if its because of the pill? Or should I go back to my Doc?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 11:36 AM

Please post each question once. Yes, you should at least call your Doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear stringy discharge over yellow discharge is that the mucus plug [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so when I go the bathroom and I wipe there is a yellow discharge and a clear stringy discharge over it. What does a mucus plug look like? There is no red or pink discharge with it. PS I am 36 weeks pregnant and baby has dropped.

Mucus discharge at 32 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

At 32 weeks is it normal to have a thick mucus discharge with a yellow tint . Its like a jelly type clot but not pink or brown? Do sex two days ago have anything to do with it? And last thing I'm also having funny pains in my inner thigh and pelvic some back pain and braxton hicks.

Excessive eye mucus discharge [ 3 Answers ]

When I lay down on my bed, Iget excessive mucus build up in my eyes. I can't take it anymore! I have to use eye drops to remove it or push it down out of my eyes but it keeps coming back. Help!

3 days late and am having white mucus like discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 3 days late and having a lot of white muscus discharge I took 2 pregnancy tests on different days and still came out negative is my period about to start or am I pregnant and to early to tell?my husband and I keep trying, could this be that am thinking too much into it because the last time...

Brown discharge blood mucus? [ 5 Answers ]

I would be very grateful if anyone could give me some advise? I came of the contreceptive pill about 8 months ago. My period started on may 18th and ended may 21st. On day about 14 of my cycle, while wiping myself after going for a wee, I noticed a bit of brown blood on the tissue. As the...

View more questions Search