Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chocodrip Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jun 23, 2010, 10:52 AM
    Task manager
    When ever I press alt+ctrl+del together.. there's a box that says Task manager has been disabled by your administrator. What should I do to enable it? It will be helpful if you provide a step by step answer. Thank You.
    Hudlowsky Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 09:43 AM

Login as an administrator. The account you tried ctrl+alt+del from does not have permission to start the task manager.
    H
    chocodrip Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jun 24, 2010, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hudlowsky View Post
    Login as an administrator.
    H
    How to login as an administrator?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2010, 09:07 PM

Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator
    It's freeware
    Task Manager Fix

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Task manager [ 7 Answers ]

task manager Not opening, error message DISABLED BY ADMINISTRATOR< and I'm logged in as administrator and there is no such option to enable it... kindly reply fast

Task manager [ 9 Answers ]

Can some one provide me with a link to what programs that are running it my task manager. I seem to have allot running and I would like to end the prosses on some but I heard it can do some damage to your computer if I end the wrong ones. I hope you understand what I am talking about.

Task manager [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all of you , I have a problem with task manager which I can't open it,I receive a messege"task manager has been disabled by your administrator"

Task Manager [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I've been having some problems ending processes in task manager. After choosing to end a process and answering 'yes' to the warning, the process does not end. As such I am also unable to uninstall the program as the process is running in the background. I have run virus scans and spyware...

Task Manager Help please [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I want to open task manager it says "task manager has been disabled by your administrator" can someone please tell me how to enable it? Thanks in advance :)

View more questions Search