Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Axuteco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 04:56 PM
    Loss of hot water pressure in Kitchen sink
    My kitchen sink loss pressure, but only happens with the hot water, the cold water has the same.
    I wonder if someone knows the answer or can help me fix it
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 14, 2006, 09:00 AM
    Shut the water off, pull the valve apart and check and clean the input ports on the cartridge. Now open up the hot water supply to flush it out. You should have a full stream when you do this. If not click on back. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen Sink Faucet No Hot Water Pressure [ 4 Answers ]

I have one of the Kitchen Faucets that is also the spray, all in one unit. When the cold water is turned on, the pressure is great, nice and cold. When the handle is turned to Hot, there is barely any pressure and the hot water never comes. I also have a dual sink in the master bedroom and one...

Loss of water pressure in kitchen faucet [ 7 Answers ]

This past week we've experienced a loss of water pressure in our kitchen faucet. The faucet is only 6-months old (Moen Extensa Chrome Single Handle Kitchen Faucet With Pullout Spray). Our handyman installed it for us. The house was built in 1992 and all pipes are in good condition upon a home...

Low Hot Water Pressure in Kitchen Sink [ 10 Answers ]

Recently the hot water pressure has gone down only in our kitchensink. A day or two earlier, ew had to turn our water off for some unrelated plumbing work, and when we turned it back on, the hot water pressure was significantly lower, but only in the kitchen (the bathroom tubs and sinks all have...

Kitchen sink pressure loss [ 9 Answers ]

May there be someone who can help. My kitchen sink faucet has lost pressure and shares water distribution with my dishwasher. Water pressure to the dishwasher is fine, but the faucet is really low. The pressure comes and goes, lately it's just very low. The faucet is combined with the sprayer and...

Loss of pressure for kitchen sink sprayer [ 17 Answers ]

My kitchen sink spray was working all right, plenty of pressure until I had a new faucet installed. The faucet has pressure (as before the change) but when I use the sprayer it goes down to almost a trickle. Before the change the faucet and sprayer had good pressure, now, only the sprayer has...

View more questions Search