Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GaylordFocker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 04:38 PM
    How to get your skin light after already being tan by the sun
    I finally went swimming in my pool for the first time, and I'm usually always at home out of the sun, after a days worth of swimming I went to change my cloths and realized in the mirror my skin was dark dark chocolate brown, my normal skin color is light brown, sort of like sand, and I looked good, now I look like I swam in mud... can anyone help me find solutions to get my natural skin color back, I got a wedding to go to in 20 days :S
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 05:48 PM

Stay out of the sun or use sun block. Normal skin tone will return. No tan is permanent
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Jun 22, 2010, 10:55 PM

Hmm... as far as I know,it is not very easy to get rid of a tan.You may have to use a skin lightener and also use sun screen when ever you are exposed to the sun.
    Saphire_2 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 04:43 PM
    Hi,
    I have just started on bio clair oil about two weeks ago. I am also going to a wedding in a monhts time and I am trying this skinlightener because my hairdresser, who is fair skinned uses it. My friend also started using the oil before me and she says her skin is getting fairer. Even her friends has noticed it.She has the same problem as me, never finding the right cream/oil that works. This one does! I am planning on using it 3 times a day the first week, the two times a day the second week, to reduce it to once a day.So far I can see a caramel colour appearing under my normal skintone, so I look forward to using it properly from tomorrow. I have been using it once a day for two weeks. My hairdresser told me not to use it on my face and she said my skin is not that dark, so it will lighten up quickly. My friend is already lighter on her bum and "down there" as she says.She is usually darker then me. Lol..

Jun 24, 2010, 04:49 PM
    Comment on martinizing2's post
    A sun block will not prevent you from getting a tan, though. It just protects your skin from the harmfull rays! I was in Italy on vacation and using a lot of sunblock, the one you use for kids, and I got noticeably darker from being outside in the po

Jun 24, 2010, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphire_2 View Post
    Hi,
    I have just started on bio clair oil about two weeks ago. I am also going to a wedding in a monhts time and I am trying this skinlightener because my hairdresser, who is fair skinned uses it. My friend also started using the oil before me and she says her skin is getting fairer. Even her friends has noticed it.She has the same problem as me, never finding the right cream/oil that works. This one does!. I am planning on using it 3 times a day the first week, the two times a day the second week, to reduce it to once a day.So far I can see a caramel colour appearing under my normal skintone, so I look forward to using it properly from tomorrow. I have been using it once a day for two weeks. My hairdresser told me not to use it on my face and she said my skin is not that dark, so it will lighten up quickly. My friend is already lighter on her bum and "down there" as she says.She is usually darker then me. Lol..

I see...
    I hope you are also prepared to come back here in a short while to ask how to get rid of acne,stretch marks and thin skin.
    Do you really know what you are using?Bio Claire? You are joking with fire and it sure will burn you if you are not lucky!
    Almost everyone who has touched Bio Claire has ended up with one issue or the other.My aunt is suffering from white dots all over her hand despite the fact that she stopped using Bio Claire over 4 months ago.
    There are other lotions that work without complications... I just don't get why one would choose Bio Claire when its just the devils deal.

Jun 24, 2010, 05:41 PM
    Comment on Violaename's post
    I appreciate your reply, but y did not give me the name of the creams you are recommending?. My hairdresser has not had any problems w bioclaire nor her assistants! I have been trying almost everything without any luck.

Jun 24, 2010, 09:45 PM

Saphire_2,
    Have you tried using Retin a and Fair and White Exclusive lotion with the serum?
    Retin a is for exfoliation.You will shed skin when you use it and it makes the absorption easier.I personally have not used it but virtually everyone on the forum recommends it.You can surf and see.
    I exfoliate with an apricot scrub,a scrub towel and I use F&W exclusive soap with vitamin E.
    You can try F&W.I am sure you will like the results.It sure will work.

Another thing I can propose to you... still a F&W product is So White and its serum.It works too but a little slower than the Exclusive line.But hey,it works.

Then there is... what I am telling you is either what I have used and has given me results or what others have had good results with.
    Like I was saying,there is also Makari de suisse body milk.It gives me fast results.When I use it,I don't use more than 2 bottles in a row.It makes me really fair and it can cause breakouts.But I avoid the breakouts since I don't use it for long.
    I use makari and switch to So White(Thats what I used to do in the past)Aside that,Makari is expensive too.

Some people have has good results with 55H+ and its glycerin.You can try that too.

Take it from there... Good luck.Dont forget to use sunscreen.
    cordellpuss Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 03:19 PM

Violaename: do you know this skin lighener line Caro light?
    tannedvswhite Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 10:51 PM
    I was really white my mom even told me I was white as ice but some guys were like trolling me because am so white not until I got tanned I got trolled more and more and people told me I look funny because I don't have blue eyes and blond hair like I use to when I was younger and now it started to bag me so I want to get back white but am getting darker so what to do? If anyone can help I would appreciated
    buttercupp514 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 4, 2012, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphire_2 View Post
    Hi,
    I have just started on bio clair oil about two weeks ago. I am also going to a wedding in a monhts time and I am trying this skinlightener because my hairdresser, who is fair skinned uses it. My friend also started using the oil before me and she says her skin is getting fairer. Even her friends has noticed it.She has the same problem as me, never finding the right cream/oil that works. This one does!. I am planning on using it 3 times a day the first week, the two times a day the second week, to reduce it to once a day.So far I can see a caramel colour appearing under my normal skintone, so I look forward to using it properly from tomorrow. I have been using it once a day for two weeks. My hairdresser told me not to use it on my face and she said my skin is not that dark, so it will lighten up quickly. My friend is already lighter on her bum and "down there" as she says.She is usually darker then me. Lol..
    Hello, where can I get the bio clear oil?? Do I have to order it online?
    And what about cost.
    Are you sure its safe to put on "down there"??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

Which sunblock protects the best from the sun / getting a tan ? [ 5 Answers ]

I need help. I am medium skin close to dark skin and I joined the swim team. I need a sunblock.. badly. I'm not trying to get any darker than what I already am. I'm outside everyday of the week for a couple hours & I don't want to go back to school darker than what I am.

Removing skin tan [ 9 Answers ]

HI... I was born with a very fair skin.but due to sun tanning my skin color turned dark brown.is it possible to get back my original born skin color? What are the home techniques to bring back my color?how long it will take?

The best way to tan(tanning bed vs. Sun) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an olive complexion and its usually easy for me to tan but I rarely go to the tanning bed or tan outside. Is it healthier to tan inside or out? I've read some articles about different types of tanning beds have different types of uv rays and that its less harmfull than the sun. but I also...

View more questions Search