Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allanb48 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 04:52 PM
    Flashing lights
    I have used computer and when I turn it on the keyboard lights go crazy. Number lock, Cap lock, Scroll lock lights keep flashing off and on. Is the mother board bad?
    choplogik Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 06:14 PM
    Does this computer POST?. and stop waiting for keyboard, or just black screen?. and are there any beep sequences heard?

Dec 26, 2006, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by choplogik
    Does this computer POST? ...and stop waiting for keyboard, or just black screen? ...and are there any beep sequences heard?
    The computer goes though it booting up and then message about the ps/2 mouse is not found appears. And that's as far as it goes. Everything thing else is fine. Keyboard will not work when lights start flashing.
    coolbalan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 03:30 AM
    Hi...

There should be a flashing light on your kerboard once whenever you turn ON your computer... But if it is repeating then look out for the error codes / beep sounds... reply.. bye

Jan 2, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Hi coolbalan.
    I've tried everything. Changed hard drive, mouse, keyboard, till the same.
    Screen is fine, windows 98 comes up on the screen, makes sounds reading hard drive, light flash, keyboard froze. Error says, no mouse attached and there's no beeps, no sound. But when it starts, It detects a mouse! This belongs to a friend, trying fix it.
    allanb48

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frigidaire Dishwasher Lights Flashing [ 2 Answers ]

My Frigidaire Dishwasher model # FDB989RCS0 won't run. Has all of the following lights flashing: Sensing, Washing, Drying, Sanitized, Clean. ANy ideas on what this indicates is wrong ? Thanks

Power light flashing. [ 1 Answers ]

The power light on my MESH tower is flashing. Why?

3 lights ran between 2 3-ways, can one of these lights be controlled by a 3rd switch? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 lights connected, 2 in one room and the third at the bottom of the stairs. There is a 3-way at the top of the stairs and another in the room with the 2 lights. This guy would like to also be able to switch off just the 3rd light at the bottom of the stairs. I did not dig into this too...

View more questions Search