Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    e1821e Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 02:47 PM
    Fugus inside penis,itching,bleeding
    I have some kind of fungus looking stuff just on the inside of my penis... some times my penis itchs and also when I urinate. Ipenis has also bled from time to time after having sex... do I have a std?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 05:07 PM

Not if it falls off first.

And what part of hurry to the doctor or health department are you to stupid to understand.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 05:13 PM

You are having sex with this thing?? Please visit your doctor for an exam and treatment.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 05:38 PM

Your penis is bleeding and there's a fungus and you're on the internet asking for answers? Seriously?

Are you waiting for it to explode before you seek medical help?

This is your penis, I'm assuming you're fond of it, want to continue using it for a long time. Go see your doctor, like yesterday! :(

I'll never understand how someone can let something like this go without having it checked. Bleeding and fungus isn't normal.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 05:46 PM

No it sure isn't normal, and you may want to bring the girl(s) or who ever it is you have been sleeping with to the doctors too. Many STI's if left untreated in women can cause infertility. Get this checked out ASAP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My penis is itching inside [ 2 Answers ]

My penis is itching inside and hurts just a little when urinating.

My penis is itching in the inside. [ 9 Answers ]

I was studying in China. Recently, I came to Mongolia for work purpose. After a while, my penis started to itch. It's the tube inside. NOT the skin outside. It's not serious. And when I pee, I feel just a tiny bity hotness. Not bad. Just wondering why. Maybe somebody can help me. I have a new...

Itching and pain inside penis [ 3 Answers ]

Im kind of embrassed about this but anyway I have a itching inside my penis and so pain when I urinate.Im not sure what I shoud do about this I'm only 15 and I'm just un sure. Is it a uranial infection? What should I do ?:(

Itching Inside penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ! Well I have still feeling itching inside my penis . Last time when I ask the same question on this forum that " I feel itching inside my penis and i feel burning like sensations when ever I pee " . Then some people on this forum advise me to go for STD . Then I went for STD test and luckily my...

Itching Inside penis [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am not sure but I just read it from the internet that it might be STD as I felt itching inside my penis and when ever I pee I feel like burning . This makes me conscious that why is it so as it never happpened before in my life . Please tell me different aspects , is this only because of...

View more questions Search