Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kandaces2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 12:30 PM
    Take child and leave state mn
    Is my wife able to take our daughter and leave the state with out my permission?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kandaces2000 View Post
    Is my wife able to take our daughter and leave the state with out my permission?
    No, she can't take your child and leave the state if you have a signed court order that you are both to share custody.

Tick
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 01:01 PM

What is the current status of the relationship? Has there been a divorce and custody decided by a court? Are you just starting a divorce?
    If your still married and no such papers exist them she can take the child where she likes until such a time as the courts say different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I leave to another state with my child [ 4 Answers ]

I recently took my ex husband for child support. I was using the child support to pay the rent. I haven't been able to find work here and I have been out of full time work for 2 years. My ex husband is one step ahead of me all the way. He has told me that my daughter will live with him because of...

Leave state with child after divorce [ 21 Answers ]

I am getting married on one week. My future husband now has a well paying job in Denver. I am currently living in Louisiana. My ex husband and I have one child together. On what grounds am I allowed to leave the state. We have joint custody with me being domicilary parent.

Can I leave the state with my child? [ 13 Answers ]

I have full custody of my 6 year old little girl and I am getting married and moving to another state. I told her dad and he said he was getting a lawyer to file an order to show cause and will be denying rights to remove her from the state. He has not paid child support for 2 years and just got...

Child custody... Can she leave the state [ 5 Answers ]

I had posted on here a couple of weeks ago about how my wife is talking with an ex and considering leaving me. She hasn't left yet, but its something we fight about everyday. I just have 1 simple question. Lets assume we divorce and she gets custody of our daughter. If she were to move to...

View more questions Search