Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Jun 22, 2010, 08:05 AM
    What is that Room and Linen Spray for?
    I'm looking through my Avon book and there are bottles of Room and Linen spray. I was thinking of buying some, but what are they used on?

Thanks!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HotPotato2009 View Post
    I'm looking through my Avon book and there are bottles of Room and Linen spray. I was thinking of buying some, but what are they used on??

Thanks!
    Hi Hot, it is a room spray, air freshener sort of stuff. It is actually quite nice. I prefer the linen scent. It isn't so overpowering.

Tick
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 08:28 AM
    Ummm to make the room smell good?

Jun 22, 2010, 08:35 AM

@ Tickle - Ok, so you just spray it like air freshener?
    Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 08:37 AM
    @ Tickle - Ok, so you just spray it like air freshener?
    Yes, I think the Avon book would have said what it was used for, or give a pretty good idea.

You will enjoy it !

Jun 22, 2010, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Ummm to make the room smell good?
    I am aware that it "makes the room smell good". I never used the stuff before, I always used plug ins or air freshener. I thought that the room linen spray was for spraying a certain potpourri thing. That's why I asked.

Jun 22, 2010, 08:40 AM

@ Tickle - No, the Avon book didn't describe what it does at all. Thanks Tickle :-)
    Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 08:43 AM
    @ Tickle - No, the Avon book didnt describe what it does at all. Thanks Tickle :-)
    Hot, any time, glad to help, you have a great day:D
    inluvinga Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 22, 2010, 11:30 AM

If it is room and linen spray, you use just like you would air freshener, but it is also safe to use on your bedsheets, towels, jackets and so, just to freshen them up.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 11:46 AM
    It covers up bad smells. Best to go after the source of the bad smell.

Jun 22, 2010, 11:59 AM

Oh OK. That makes sense to me now :-)
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 12:22 PM
    Oh ok. That makes sense to me now :-)

Also on drapes and throw pillows. I also spray a little in the water of my vacuum cleaner...
    Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 12:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Also on drapes and throw pillows. I also spray a little in the water of my vaccum cleaner....
    Yes, of course, it is better then Frebreeze that way ! See what good ideas we all come up with here and sharing is the best part !

Tick
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Yes, of course, it is better then Frebreeze that way ! See what good ideas we all come up with here and sharing is the best part !

tick

Wonder how it would work as underarm deodorant:eek:
    Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 12:49 PM
    Wonder how it would work as underarm deodorant:eek:
    :eek::eek::eek:
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 12:54 PM
    :eek::eek::eek:
    Yeah... :D

I also spray Febreeze on my silk flowers and on the decorative towels in the bathrooms. Theres's so many uses... I sound like a commercial.:D
    Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 01:03 PM
    Yeah...:D

I also spray Febreeze on my silk flowers and on the decorative towels in the bathrooms. Theres's so many uses....I sound like a commercial.:D
    Maybe you should sell for Avon...
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 01:11 PM
    maybe you should sell for Avon.......

I tried once. Ended up with three bottles of skin so soft, two bottles of honeysuckle lotion and about five tubes of lipstick. Had to pay for them myself. Not one lipstick was in my shade either:(
    Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 01:19 PM
    I tried once. Ended up with three bottles of skin so soft, two bottles of honeysuckle lotion and about five tubes of lipstick. Had to pay for them myself. Not one lipstick was in my shade either:(
    They have some really good perfume lines now, one is very oriental and very nice. Here am I only buying Estee Lauder Pleasures Exotic at Sears for $90 plus tax CDN before the new HST; and I really like Avons new line. Years ago you sort of bought it under cover and not told anyone !

I ordered a lovely shrink top the other day in my colour, a sort of burnt orange and I think I woke her up with the telephone call ! She didn't sound very interested in taking my order and didn't thank me at all ! It is supposed to be here this week along with that new oriental fragrance... okay rambling kitty, on vacation for two weeks so you guys are stuck with me:eek:

A very relaxed tick right now (with a vodka and soda for my happy hour) ask me what I am cooking for dinner it is very morrocan and includes tiny lamb chops
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 06:32 PM
    They have some really good perfume lines now, one is very oriental and very nice. Here am I only buying Estee Lauder Pleasures Exotic at Sears for $90 plus tax CDN before the new HST; and I really like Avons new line. Years ago you sort of bought it under cover and not told anyone !

I ordered a lovely shrink top the other day in my colour, a sort of burnt orange and I think I woke her up with the telephone call ! She didnt sound very interested in taking my order and didnt thank me at all ! It is supposed to be here this week along with that new oriental fragrance....okay rambling kitty, on vacation for two weeks so you guys are stuck with me:eek:

a very relaxed tick right now (with a vodka and soda for my happy hour) ask me what I am cooking for dinner it is very morrocan and includes tiny lamb chops

Glad you're on vacation! Remember the old avon fragerance Sweet Honesty? Purple Passion lipstick?:eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Two rooms on same breaker,lost power to one room,other room works [ 6 Answers ]

I replaced the outlets in my spare bedroom, I turned the breaker off before doing it, (the breaker controls both spare and master bedrooms), when I turned the breaker back on, the power in the master bedroom is not working.

How much does it cost per room to spray popcorn ceilings [ 5 Answers ]

want to estimate what it would cost to do a 12`x12` room sprayed popcorn ceiling?

How much does it cost per room to paint walls and ceilling on 12/x12/ room ? [ 3 Answers ]

What is tpical price to paint 12 x12 room ?

Moving washer/dryer up two levels to linen closet [ 4 Answers ]

I have a washer and dryer in my basement. I want to move them up to upper level and hook them up in a large linen closet. This was offered 15 years ago, but at that time we wanted them in the basement. How hard is this to do. Will it require licensed electrician and plumber? My home is a 3...

Circuit breaker OK, but no electricity in living room/dining room [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 100 year old farm home. The lights went out in living room and dining room Thanksgiving night. The circuit breaker appears normal and the panel is OK. What went wrong?

View more questions Search