Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Naeblis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 07:06 AM
    Need help with Wheel of Time game with Windows 7.
    Hey, I have the Wheel of Time game on two computers: Windows XP and Windows 7. I installed it on both, had problems with the cinematics/cutscenes, so I uninstalled QuickTime, installed QuickTime off the Wheel of Time disc, checked it out, updated QuickTime, and checked again. Both checks with it on XP were good, but both checks on 7 were not so good. Both times it was loading slowing each frame from top to bottom. If someone can help with this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Any way to get a widows 98 or windows xp game to run on vista? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a PC game that came out in 1998. I love it but it won't run on my new computer which runs Vista. Is there anything I can do, or any software I can load, that will allow it to run on my Vista machine?

Finishing the Wheel of Time [ 1 Answers ]

Any who's read this whole series knows it has to be finished. We only hope its half good as Jordan but my Question is. Who is going to finish Robert Jordans Wheel of time series? Ive heard Rumors about it but nothing more

Next book in Wheel of Time series [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know when the next (last?) book in Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series is expected out?

Wheel Of Time [ 12 Answers ]

Anyone Ever Hear Of It?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.