Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2006, 02:41 PM
    Groundhog Day
    I got a question.

When my family get together over Christmas, we each come up with a game or a quiz to play.

Well, I have one but I need your help.

If you have seen the movie Groundhog Day, can you tell me how many days Phil Connors (Bill Murray) repeats before he ‘gets the message’.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 12, 2006, 02:45 PM
    Although we do not know exactly how many times Phil relives Groundhog Day, in the scene where he is flipping cards into a hat, he remarks that it takes "6 months, 4 to 5 hours a day" to learn.
    Oh I love Wikipedia.
    Check the triva section near the bottom
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2006, 08:34 PM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groundhog_Day_(film)

Originally, Phil was supposed to be stuck in the same day for something like 10,000 years, but in the end, it was said by the director that he probably spends more like 10 years in the day.

... OR...

http://lessonplans.btskinner.com/groundhogdaya.html

Go down to 'TRIVIA' (Now I'm confused - which do you think it was?)

TRIVIA: How many days is the star character stuck on Groundhog Day?
    (42 days/6 weeks)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30 day notice [ 1 Answers ]

I received a 30 day notice, with no reason why. 3 days after I received my 30 day notice, I sent my rent to the management company and cashed the check. Does that make the 30 day notice void. Bob

30 day notice [ 3 Answers ]

I recently closed escrow on my new home. I was not sure that escrow would close on time or that it would close at all. We had a lot of bumps in the road. So for that reason I did not give a 30 day notice, I wanted to make sure escrow closed. I currently rent on a month 2 month basis. I gave 30 day...

30 Day - When [ 6 Answers ]

Hi: I'm new to the forum and I am a landlord with a tenant/roommate that I am trying to get rid of, I live in VA. He is on a month to month default lease (same as other two tenants). I gave him written notice that he was to move out by Aug 31 on Aug 1, signed by...

30 day notice [ 1 Answers ]

If I received a 30 day notice on the 31st of the month, do I still have to pay the rent on the 1st. :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search