Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debklivonia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 02:36 PM
    Sydney Lucas Zoltan Silhouettes
    I have recently acquired 3 Sydney Lucas Zoltan Silhouettes, I think maybe they are from 1940's or 1950's... if anyone could give me some info on SLZ or on the silhouettes, if they are collectible, or worth anything. Thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 12, 2006, 02:40 PM
    There's many posts here concerning SZL and the Paris Etching Society.
    Try here for starters.
    I'm sorry to say that they aren't worth a great deal, a few hundreds at most.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Camille Lucas prints [ 1 Answers ]

I also have two Camille Lucas prints, copyright 1936. One is signed Boyer, and one is by Raffray. I would appreciate information about these. Sharon LK

Sidney Z. Lucas Print [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Sidney Z. Lucas copyright with his logo in the circle in left corner and another circle on the right side of the etching on the canvas. It looks like a clown driving a horse carriage. It says "Etching made in France". It is signed by J. A. Jum (or Jam). Does anyone know the title of...

A. Robertson/camilla Lucas [ 1 Answers ]

I have a genuine original color etching (aquatinte) with a penciled signature by A. ROBERTSON, nb 37/350, provided with a small circle containing the letters SZL, representative of old houses crossed by a river (South Europe ?). On the back of the etching figure a label on wich is indicated "1937...

View more questions Search