Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonyday Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 12:16 AM
    How to deal with adult shoplifters?
    I have a small business & recently discovered shoplifters on cctv they got away of course before we could call police. But then called my shop few hours later for non-related questions. To late to prosecute , but want to ban from coming back.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2010, 07:41 PM
    You can still report the theft to the police and provide them the tape. Then if the people come back, contact the police and let them know the shoplifters are in the store so they can be arrested at that point. If they have been in trouble with the law before, the police may even recognize them or be able to connect them to similar crimes in your area. Part of their job is to try to figure out who they are and find them.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 06:28 AM

I've heard of shops printing pictures from the surveilance tapes poster size and hanging them on a "wall of shame".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to deal with alcoholic adult child [ 3 Answers ]

My 18 year old daughter received a dwi a month ago and is pending a court date. She is away at college and will be coming home for summer break. I do not want to enable her drinking. Before she comes come I want to let her know that she can come home only if she agrees that she will not drink...

How to deal with a adult son a 22 year old who is an alcoholic and a drug addict [ 19 Answers ]

My son is 22 years old and is addicted to alcohol and drugs. My husband and myself have tried every which way to help him we even tried him in a rehab.He is in trouble with the law because of his habit and he knows he has couple court dates coming up but he still continues with his habits.My...

I home schooled: How do I deal with adult children who are angry with me? [ 8 Answers ]

I am so afraid to present my story to any of you for fear that you may be prejudiced toward home schooling. I home schooled our third and fourth child (a son and a daughter) through high school. We had two older boys in private school and our third son always competed with his big brothers. We...

How to deal with adult children with problems [ 6 Answers ]

Apologies for long post in advance!! ;) My daughter (43) and son (46) have never had stability in their lives since teens. I had to leave their physician father who impoverished me then took the kids at 9 and 12. I got the 9-year-old back in custody suit. Until the "split" my children were just...

View more questions Search