Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 12, 2006, 01:38 PM
    Final Exams
    Well, friends tomorrow is the big day, FINAL EXAMS!!

Last Thursday was the ATI test, which is a standarized computer scenario based test, I ACED it. Yesterday was the test on electrolytes, well, did not do too good on it. I got a 75, but that was actually about the average for the class.

Tomorrow is the Big One. The FINAL EXAM! I MUST get a 64% on that so that I can stay in the program in the spring. My clinical instructor believes I can do it, but my sleep deprived brain does not believe her.

Wish me all luck folks, I am going to need it.

Now, please grant me one favor...

Tomorrow at 9:00a.m. central time gather all your collective brains and send out smart brain waves. With the help of all of you I may just make it.

Thanks to all of you with your help and patience.

Janine

P.S. To Lovelesspa: My teaching-learning plan about Diabetes was the "best this semester" according to my advisor. I gave you credit since you did help me.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2006, 03:44 AM
    Congratulations, Janine - Way to Go!

I've got my alarm set - I'll be sending best wishes your way 9am!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Final fantasy 8 and final fantasy x on ps2 [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone played these two games as I was wondering if they are worth buying

Final wishes [ 18 Answers ]

My mom is elderly, 87yrs old. Her final request is that her house and property be sold and divided equally among the surviving children and one son in law. There has been a paper drawn and notorized expressing her final wishes. Here is the dilema. My sister and brother in laws names are on the...

Test/Exams [ 2 Answers ]

I’m looking for tips, tips on studying, keeping good notes and anything that will help me do well on

View more questions Search