Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jm5752 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 07:17 PM
    93 honda civic ex won't start unless run battery direcly to fuel pump
    93 honda civic ex won't start unless run battery direcly to fuel pump and ground to a relay
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 07:31 PM

This link should help a lot:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1245523

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 honda civic won't start until key is in run for 15-20 minutes. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a 92 honda civic EX. I have a problem with the car not starting for 15 to 20 minutes once I turn the car to start. The check engine light is on then once it goes out it I hear a sound as if the fuel pump kicks on and a noise coming from under the dash area then it will beable to start....

Civic won't start and fuel pump not priming [ 1 Answers ]

(1993 Civic Ex Coupe w/ single came V only 110,xxx miles) my fuel pump doesn't prime when I turn the key to its II position.I only hear one click from my relays but I don't know which relay is the one that's clicking.. it sounds like its coming from the glove box area but when I try to start my car...

1990 honda civic gets fuel +spark runs fine when it starts but turn off won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I drive a 1990 honda civic ex 1.6 OK here goes sometimes it will start and run perfect no problems but it seems like when it gets hot or you drive for 30 minutes or so you turn it off and go back to start it and all it does is crank when it does this it is getting spark and gas I have replaced fuel...

Why won't my 92 honda civic start even after replacing the main fuel relay? [ 3 Answers ]

My honda is still not getting fuel,even after replacing the main fuel/pump relay. I can't hear the fuel pump come on. It took several tries 2 days ago, now it won't get fuel at all. Should I replace the fuel pump? Do they act up a few times then die? I might add that when the car wouldn't start...

View more questions Search