Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephanie18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 06:52 PM
    Plane full of american soldiers going to iraq but land in mexico and think it iraq
    What is the movie called where there is a plane full of american soldiers that are going to iraq but land in mexico and think it iraq?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2010, 07:29 PM

That would be Delta Farce.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 05:37 AM

If you like Movies in Mexico, I suggest "Once upon a time in Mexico" with Johnny Depp.
    Here's a clip of Agent Sands after blinded, in a shootout:
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-NvR...d_johnny_depp/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After 9/11 there was a series on HBO about US soldiers in Iraq? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been looking for this dvd, but I can't remember the name. It wasn't a long lived series, but I remember when things happened in real life, the series "mimicked" it to a point. I can't remember any of the actors, except one, but he was on Fringe as a FBI agent, now he's not on the show. ...

Will exhusband get full custody of child because I served 2 tours in iraq [ 6 Answers ]

My ExHusband is taking me to court for full custody of our 6yr old daughter because he says he can love her more than I can. I deployed before our daughter was 2 and returned after she was 3. deployed again and missed her 6th b-day and now I am in VA getting treatment for an injury that I sustained...

British soldiers in iraq [ 9 Answers ]

Are dalton barracks soldiers in iraq ?

What were American heroes in Iraq doing on July 4th? [ 8 Answers ]

"At Camp Victory outside Baghdad, 1,215 troops from the Army, Marines and other services re-enlisted in a mass swearing-in ceremony led by top U.S. war commander Gen. David Petraeus. At least two husband-and-wife couples were among those signing up for another military stint. "Before an immense...

4 more soldiers accused of rape, murder in Iraq [ 13 Answers ]

4 more soldiers accused of rape, murder in Iraq http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2006-07-09-rape-investigation_x.htm By Rick Jervis and Andrea Stone, USA TODAY BAGHDAD — Four more soldiers were charged with rape and murder in connection with the slaying of a young Iraqi woman and...

View more questions Search