Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guyfromnj84 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2003, 11:06 PM
    Sex
    I've used to last long in bed and had maybe 2-3 orgasms..  i've only been with 3 girls sexually so far - I'm 18 now by the way.. I used to last about 30-60 minutes in bed with my first girl - sex was great

It seems I lost my sex drive or something.. every time I had sex with my last girl, I'd do it for a minute, if that - just to get an orgasm... then she asked if I would go down on her and I'd be like I'm not in the mood... I would like some advice on how to get my sex drive back - I think its keeping me from lasting longer in bed, etc...   plus its summer time and I would like to hook up with some girls , especially at house parties, etc...

If you have any further questions, let me know - I hope its clear on what I said

Thanks
    guyfromnj84 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2003, 01:16 PM
    sex
    Anyone?
    livingfunky Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Jul 7, 2003, 02:36 PM
    sex
    Sometimes sex with someone you don't love can have reprucussions,, you said you lasted longer with the first girl maybe you fancied her more than the others, if you let the problem get to you you won't perform in bed and all it will do is make matters worse if you worry about it,, maybe it's the worrying that's putting you off in the first place... give yourself a chance before rushing in.. and relax and I'm sure your libido will come back
    Good luck mate x
    sweety Posts: 77, Reputation: -1

Jun 4, 2004, 07:25 PM
    sex
    Your mind should be clear during sex and relaxed otherwise your sexual life is going down the drain. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search