Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 09:51 PM
    Originally Posted by BWK10

Too young...
    Quote Originally Posted by karatehottie14 View Post
    too bad I'm bored and I need a boy friend
    Even when I was 14, being bored was never an option.

If you'd like to know how that's accomplished, please let me know on this thread.

Thanks!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 06:30 AM

I would be bored too, if I had to rely on someone else's attention to entertain me. Get out and do things, and make friends through activities where young people have fun.

Even family events is a chance to enjoy yourself. Sports is a great way not to be bored.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/no-chat-speak-no-text-talk-303157.html

Just to be fair, Before you post again, everyone. Read the rule above and save yourself from being deleted.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 22, 2010, 07:04 AM
    Most dating sites have a minimum age for membership, normally 18.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 12:27 PM

Do your parents know your're on this site? I bet they don't. All of us can tell you how dangerous they are and you probably say "won't happen to me".

Read the newspapers and watch the news... You should stay off the chat lines with people you don't know.
    kappa_exprt Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 12:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by karatehottie14 View Post
    Im a 14 year old girl and have nothing to do over vacation and everyones saying that its about time that i get a boyfreind and i have to agree are there any non dangerous dating sites that i can become a member of?
    You are just 14 years old. Its too young age for dating. Understand what's your priority, decide your goals, decide what career to be followed, bcoz once your climb up the ladder of your career goals, you can have boyfriends till 40.
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 12:57 PM

Bored.. was never a word I used at your age. My mom always found something for me to do if I was "bored". I became unbored very quickly.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 22, 2010, 07:19 PM

Sorry Kit have to spread the rep, drat...

I agree though, bored what's bored, if my parents even thought I was bored out would come the broom or lawn mower or my siblings, so I avoided bored like the plague.
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 07:20 PM

You need to find something to do.
    Help your Mom clean house... babysit... voulunteer to read to people at a Nursing Home.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 09:24 PM
    What are your parents like, karatehottie14?

Thanks!
    Senetor9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 07:44 PM
    Even though I was dating during the school year I think that 14 is a young age to be going on chat sites or something. I'm 14 and need a girlfriend but I actually go out and ask people to go on dates with me. At my old school I use to help people with relationships even though I was a single.

*** edited out email address
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2010, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Senetor9 View Post
    Even though I was dating during the school year I think that 14 is a young age to be going on chat sites or something. I'm 14 and need a gf but I actually go out and ask people to go on dates with me. At my old school I use to help people with relationships even though I was a single.

A fourteen year old does not need another fourteen year old to advise her on how to "score". Both of you need to concentrate on being young.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 27, 2010, 08:10 PM

Sorry kat have to spread the rep, seems that's all I do LOL.

Yes 14 is way too young to advise another 14 year old, you won't have had the experience needed to give advice and the other 14 yr old will be reluctant to take your advice.

Also you shouldn't be helping anyone else to score you've to learn how to get by in the dating game by living through it and experiencing it, there are no short cuts and besides you don't need it at 14, you've got your whole life ahead of you..

Both you and the OP...
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2010, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by positiveparent View Post
    sorry kat have to spread the rep, seems thats all I do LOL.

Yes 14 is way too young to advise another 14 year old, you wont have had the experience needed to give advice and the other 14 yr old will be reluctant to take your advice.

Also you shouldnt be helping anyone else to score youve to learn how to get by in the dating game by living through it and experiencing it, there are no short cuts and besides you dont need it at 14, youve got your whole life ahead of you..

Both you and the OP...
    Exactlt... Well said.:)
    CuttieKitty15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 09:06 PM
    Sorry can't help 'cause I'm in the same bind as well. All the sites I've come across you have to be 18. Try getting real social in school and open up a little bit more, if your already like that then I can't help you an just discard this information. Bye!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Online dating sites [ 3 Answers ]

This is probably just me asking to be flamed, spammed, or worse. Oh well, let the games begin. I don't like going out by myself. I visit bars and whatnot, but I am always there with a friend. Thus, I depend on the wonder world of the internet for meeting people. My current dating site of...

Dating Sites [ 5 Answers ]

Just simply want to hear any success stories or anything about them, just kind of interested

Dating sites and complicated situations [ 4 Answers ]

I've been in my relationship of 7 years. The last two and a half years we've been living in different states, me in AZ he in FL. Most of this time I have wanted to come but he hasn't-with the exception of two times: once last summer after I had been to fl for 3 weeks to see how it went. Long...

We slept together but he has a profile on several dating sites ! [ 12 Answers ]

Met a guy last October, we went on 5-6 dates and mutually agreed to take it a step further and slept together. We broke up after a couple more weeks (he got back with his ex). We then got back together about 6 weeks ago (yes I agreed to take him back). The other night I was round his place when I...

Dating sites [ 2 Answers ]

What is with the dating sites today? I have been on 5-6 of them. It seems like all the men(maybe women)are only interested in one thing, a one night stand. I email them several times, talk on the phone,have much in common, hit it off, they know I am only interested in a long term relationship, but...

View more questions Search