Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bdog99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 11:47 AM
    Did someone die in my house
    I just would like to know if someone has past away in my house, or if a little kid came up miss from here. We moved in to 2929 s hedges in indep mo. We live to go to work and come back things are moved around. We looked in almost everything before we moved in and found nothing. When I am home by myself I hear foot steps up stares and the door opens. Now I have a little boy about somewhere between 10 and 12 years of age. I found a picture of him in a work bench that was not there before. He stays with me a lot I can fill him. So I just need to find out something to help me or this boy. Thank you Lisa
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 12:12 PM
    Hi, bdog99!

Do you have a number of neighbors who are nearby to you, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did someone die in my house? [ 20 Answers ]

How do I find out if someone had died in my house before I moved in?

Did someone die in my house [ 2 Answers ]

I walked in to the guest room because I just got in a fight with my wife about something silly, anyway my t.v. was on and as soon as I walk through the door the t.v. turned off, so I figure maybe it had a timer, so let time go by no problem. The other night I forget my house keys at work and no one...

Did anybody die in my house [ 4 Answers ]

We think there are ghosts in my house we want to know if anybody died in this house.

Did someone die in my house? [ 1 Answers ]

I have ghosts in my house- and I'd like to know how to go about finding out if something tragic happened there.

View more questions Search