Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ranjandmp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 10:36 AM
    view that the city life would have been impossible without the use of metals
    view that the city life would have been impossible without the use of metals
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 21, 2010, 10:58 AM

Pardon?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will probation in the state of Texas transfer form city to city? [ 2 Answers ]

My frind live live in Texas and he's going to court to sign his papers for his probation. He want to do his probation in a different city from which he live. Will his probation transfer?

Why view postmodern life in the negative way as portaryed in the movie Bladerunner? [ 1 Answers ]

Please would someone help answer the question relating to the film Bladerunner? The film portrays a negative apocalyptic view of postmodern life, so I need to know the why we should view postmodern life in the same negative way? This is a sociology question so the answer should reflect this subject...

The Alkaline earth metals are harder than Alkali Metals Why? [ 1 Answers ]

Questions: 1.The Alkaline earth metals are harder than Alkali Metals Why? 2.Why is SO3 is dissolved in H2SO4 and not in water? Ethyl alcohol is a liquid while Ethyl Choloride is a gas.Why?

In his life for a long time.guy's view? [ 4 Answers ]

I was just starting to see someone and told him I would rather be friends if he was seeing other women. He basically told me I could trust him and he wouldn't hurt me. I did. Then I found out he was indeed seeing other women, many other women. I got upset, very very upset. He apologized, wanted to...

How do I build up a life in a new city . [ 9 Answers ]

I am from Europe and moved to Los Angeles to be with the one I love. We married 8 months ago, I love him and am happy to be married... but it is incredibly hard for me to be in this city where everybody seems to be in such a rush... I am getting isolated, am job hunting and whereas I would have...

View more questions Search