Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sue simpson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 11:44 AM
    I have just go a new tenet in my rental home. We gave her the key @ the end of October even though she still owed us $250.00 for the required deposit. She eventually got it to us. Now the rent for December was due 12-03-2006. But we haven't heard a word. I sent a letter reminding her of the contract when the rent was due and how after 3 days $10.00 a day would be added and in 10 days eviction could start. I just found out she never put the electricity in her name but she did the gas. This house is about 25 miles from where we live. Rumor has it she lost her job 3 weeks ago. She has not returned my call. What is the proper way to evict someone?/
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 12, 2006, 12:12 PM
    Eviction procedures vary from place to place. The best course is to check the courts that have jurisdiction over the area where the house is located.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend who owes me money wants to evict me [ 3 Answers ]

I have lived with my girlfriend for eight years. The house is in her name, and I pay her a monthy rent, plus half of utilites and other such expenses. She is also a student, and I have loaned her significant ammounts of money over the past four years, to help with her school expenses. ...

How to evict a family member [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I need to know how to evict a family member (with children). This family member has pay some money to us during a year about 300.00 a month. After this person was told to move out this person stop helping with the 300. A month. There is no lease because this person was being help. I think...

How to evict renters after buying a home [ 4 Answers ]

I am purchasing my mother in-laws home. I am closing in three weeks. If I close on Feb 28th, is it possible for me to evict my mother in-law's current roommate? She has no lease and has been living there since Nov.-05. Can I kick her out on Feb. 28th?

How do I evict my roommate? [ 1 Answers ]

My roommate is not on my lease. We have been living together for about 5 months and he had paid rent once and never has paid the utilities. I have been letting it go because he lost his job and I gave him time to find a new one. However he has not even been looking. I have tried to be nice because...

Evict a tentent [ 2 Answers ]

My rental property is in Indiana and I have tentent who has not paid for 2 months. How do I go about evicten him and also get my money? Thanks

View more questions Search