Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chunkat Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 21, 2010, 05:29 AM
    Cant rememeber a TV character for kids show! Help?
    Anyone remember a TV show character which was for kids (not cartoon- though there has been a cartoon made of this character and parodies of this character in other films)

It's a Man tall skinny.wears yellow checkered shirt (think yellow)... squinty eyes.. GEL'D sleak short black hair with one SPIKE of hair above his forehead. He talks funny and does this pose/dance. Back of hand on his forehead and other arm out and moves his feet. Wears high black trousers. can't REMEMBER ITS SO ANNOYING! X'O~~
    chunkat Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 21, 2010, 05:32 AM

The film little rascals (kid the middle with spike in his hair) it's a spin off the character man Im trying to remember. (same hair style and kind of design of clothing.
    http://www.videospot.co.za/scripts/u...s-1994-dvd.jpg
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jun 21, 2010, 06:24 AM

Sounds like a character created
    By SCTV/SNL comic actor
    Martin Short

Ed Grimley
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 08:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by straydog View Post
    Sounds like a character created
    by SCTV/SNL comic actor
    Martin Short

Ed Grimley
    Absolutely!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's Show played by puppets main character named Galileo [ 2 Answers ]

I used to watch a show when I was a kid (in the 90's) and it was played by puppets and the main character was blue and named Galileo. There was also a robot and a 2 headed guy that had one purple face and one green face... If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it this has been driving me...

A PBS Kids show and a Disney show [ 4 Answers ]

The PBS kids show was a puppet show. It was this monster kind of girl who had purple hair and, it think, a yellow-orange. The disney show had a real person in it, but the rest was puppets. It was something about a tree What are the names of these shows?

Puppet kids show on discovery kids [ 3 Answers ]

This show came on discovery kids in the morning in the 90's it was kind of weird a women And kids say they want to get silly something and they would take a spoon and eat Something out of puppet flowers mouths, the puppets would open there mouths and other silly stuff was like this on the...

Name of 60's kids books with character "Tim" [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title and author of books I enjoyed as a kid. I would have read them in the 60's. No idea how old they were. Young guy named Tim is central character. Lives in a fishing village by the sea I think. Good drawings in the books, watercolour or maybe pencil crayon . But a little...

View more questions Search