Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MicheleMunsamy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 04:42 AM
    What does the rest of life hold for me??
    What does the rest of my life hold for me??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 12:33 PM
    Hi, MicheleMunsamy!

There are no psychics or fortune tellers here. Also, there isn't any way of knowing for sure what will happen in the future.

Is there a particular reason that you're wanting to find out about your future, please?

However, based upon information that you might supply, it's possible that we might be able to give you some guidance as to how things might go for you in the future.

Thanks!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2010, 03:11 PM

There are no psychics, but your life will be great if you let it. Just be true to yourself and treat others well and everything will work out great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Scars on my child's eyes for the rest of her life [ 2 Answers ]

:(When I gave birth to my child in April 2005 I was excited, overjoyed, confused and everything a first time mother would be. I enjoyed her laughing, crying, everything she did. I had one complication at birth with her, and that was I had to have a c-section because I would not dilate, and her...

Scars on my child's eyes for the rest of her life [ 1 Answers ]

:(When I gave birth to my child in April 2005 I was excited, overjoyed, confused and everything a first time mother would be. I enjoyed her laughing, crying, everything she did. I had one complication at birth with her, and that was I had to have a c-section because I would not dilate, and her...

How old would you be before you accepted being single the rest of your life? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm 27 and I think I will give myself until I reach 30, or shortly thereafter. I chose that age because I think it's sort of like the top of the mountain before you go back down. Waiting longer than that means you lessen your chances of finding someone, unless you would rather be with someone...

Am I really have to be alone for the rest of my life [ 4 Answers ]

I'm already 30 years old this but still cannot find a girlfriend after my break-up with my ex 6 years ago.recently I'm even fall in love with 1 of my coworker but she had boyfriend already.initially I think we only friends but our relation grow until now only I realize that I love her.I know we are...

I made a mistake that I'll reget the rest of my life. [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating 4 1/2 years. We went through a big rough patch and then things were getting better. But I have a very insecure past and I let my "friends" at the time tell me to tell him that I didn't want to see him anymore.and I let them talk me into thinking that things...

View more questions Search