Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GaBankerGirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2010, 11:16 AM
    1943 Mercury Dime and 1937 Mercury Dime
    I have a 1943 Mercury Dime.

All writing and images are very clear on the coin. The only thing I can't make out is if there is a MINT mark on it. There is a mark between the Y of liberty and the DATE. But, I can't make it out. (it almost looks like a W)

Very little tarnish or grime on it.

I also have another one, that is more worn and harder to read. I think the year is 1937 it looks like it has a W on it. (mint Letter)

Any ideas on how much they may be worth?
    :):)

Thanks
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2010, 10:31 PM

gaBankergirl- AT this timer they only minted from ) 3 mints and they are { philadelohia;denver;;and: san francisco,AT this time they only used these mints, all the coins
    FROM THE PHILADELPIA had no mi nts at all HAD ( NO =MINT MARK } THE mint marks can be found on the reverse side, at the bottom of the coin ;; { NOTE - the ( W ) you are seeing on the face side is the {designer,s , Monogram;; THE monogram letters are ( A W}.;; Here is a site that you can go to and it gives you just how to grade the condition AND THE condition of your coins
    http://www.acoin.com} also you can go to the top of there page on thbe COPLLECTABLES : :I hope I have answered all your questions
    IF not come back and just holler on this site

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slang name for a dime [ 4 Answers ]

I was talking to an older gentleman the other night and he remembered and older woman (in her 60's or 70"s) back in the early 1940's calling a dime by another name. This woman was of Irish descent and lived in the Ottawa Valley of Ontario Canada. Does anybody know what she would have called the ten...

Value of 1944 mercury dime [ 1 Answers ]

How much is a 1944 silver mercury dime in I would say good to very good condition worth. It has very little dirt or tarnish and all words #s and images are legible and show very little wear.

How much does a 1916 dime worth [ 2 Answers ]

How much is a 1916 us dime

View more questions Search