Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hangnround Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2010, 08:53 AM
    I have white particles and sand particles in my well water
    Well water problem-over the last couple years the water pressure has been decreasing and the water filter is plugging up weekly with what appears to be tiny white plastic and sand particles the filter is before water softener and hot water heater but after pressure tank any help would be appreciated
    majina7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2010, 10:25 AM

Gather your particles and take them to be tested to determine what they are. If this is your drinking water that would be good reason for concern.

Jerry Fields
    Owner
    AAA Busy Bee Plumbing and Drain Cleaning Experts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dirt particles in water [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I've recently started to get some dirt partilces in a few areas of my home... faucet in bathroom sink... tub and also washer (cold) water line gets plugged with dirt to the point that a trickle of water comes out when washer is turned on. I'm on own well and I'm guessing its just cold...

Black particles in water [ 0 Answers ]

The city just replaced the main at the street in Orange Park, fl. Is anyone else having these problems live in OP. It happens when my sister is gone from home for a week or two, and the water hasn't been running. The city just cleaned out their lines, and the water had the black particles in it...

Black,grey,white particles coming out of hot water in 1 bathtub [ 7 Answers ]

When I turn on my HOT water in my bathtub... black,grey,white particles/debris come out. They feel sandy/rockish... tiny and some larger like tiny stones. After a bath, I can get about 1 tablespoon of this debris out of the tub. I have done checking... only happens with my hot water. And only...

Salt/Sand particles in water, low water pressure [ 1 Answers ]

This evening we noticed that the main kitchen sink lost all pressure and sand/salt was appearing in the water from all sinks/showers. How is this happening and how do you fix it?

White particles clogging pipes [ 1 Answers ]

Need help... I noticed white particles in our water and our water pressure began getting weak. A plummer advised me to drain and flush my water heater. I did that until the water ran clear. All faucets work except for the one closest to the hot water heater, well actually I had to take off a...

View more questions Search