Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    galveston Posts: 451, Reputation: 60

Jun 19, 2010, 03:26 PM
    Fight terrorism with terror.
    FIGHT TERRORISTS WITH TERROR

Why are we fighting this war against terrorism with one hand tied behind our back?

We are aware that nearly all of the terrorist acts being committed are by Muslims. They are fierce warriors, as well they should be according to their beliefs. If they win a battle, then they gain points with their god for killing infidels. If they die in the fight, they believe that they go directly to paradise, with all the perks and pleasures. Either way, they win.

We should use their own belief against them. I wonder how brave they would be if they thought they would go straight to Hell if they were killed in battle.

These people believe that if they are contaminated by swine, they are going to Hell for sure. We should begin immediately to spread the word that every bullet, rocket, and bomb contains lard or some other product derived from swine. That would effectively take away their sense of security and strike fear into their hearts.

It would create a very real advantage for our troops on the battlefield.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 19, 2010, 04:12 PM

A glowing glass lake where Teh'ran used to be would probably serve as well.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2010, 06:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by galveston View Post
    FIGHT TERRORISTS WITH TERROR

Why are we fighting this war against terrorism with one hand tied behind our back?

We are aware that nearly all of the terrorist acts being committed are by Muslims. They are fierce warriors, as well they should be according to their beliefs. If they win a battle, then they gain points with their god for killing infidels. If they die in the fight, they believe that they go directly to paradise, with all the perks and pleasures. Either way, they win.

We should use their own belief against them. I wonder how brave they would be if they thought they would go straight to Hell if they were killed in battle.

These people believe that if they are contaminated by swine, they are going to Hell for sure. We should begin immediately to spread the word that every bullet, rocket, and bomb contains lard or some other product derived from swine. That would effectively take away their sense of security and strike fear into their hearts.

It would create a very real advantage for our troops on the battlefield.
    You are apparently not a student of history, a tactic such as that was used in India in the eighteenth century in the Indian army making native troops fearfull of using cartridges. http://www.educationforum.co.uk/KS3_2/mut.htm It's impact lasted until the army agreed to use other products to grease cartridges. Look there have even been attempts to defile mosques by killing pigs in them, the muslims clean up the blood and reconsecrate the mosque. These people are fairly dense, they don't get the message. I could imagine we would see Muslim troops on the battlefield in white gloves so deep is their hatred of us. Our own troops die without assurance of reward and we could expect they would too if they thought dying would bring in their nirvana
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2010, 06:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    A glowing glass lake where Teh'ran used to be would probably serve as well.
    That tactics is not an answer but the start of a generational world war
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 19, 2010, 06:53 PM

I can see it now, before we invade an area, we air drop a load of pigs to stampede ( do they stampede ?) though the area to stop the ememy from being able to pay attention to the battle
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2010, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I can see it now, before we invade an area, we air drop a load of pigs to stampede ( do they stampede ?) though the area to stop the ememy from being able to pay attention to the battle
    Perhaps we could load them up with demons, sort of a pig legion.

Have we lost the plot? We are talking about having a war with Muslims, ridiculous! This is the sort of thinking that creates racial war, religious war. In the crusades they used to say it's not a sin to kill an infidel, don't the Muslims have the same attitude. This is foolish thinking.
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 02:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    that tactis is not an answer but the start of a generational world war
    It worked quite well for Hulagu-khan in 1258. Kept the subcontinent quiet for half a millennium.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2010, 06:49 AM
    It worked quite well for Hulagu-khan in 1258. Kept the subcontinent quiet for half a millenium.
    That is an extremely obscure reference where did you find it? I'll continue to eat bacon for Breakfast and Ham for Christmas it should keep the Muslims away from me.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2010, 07:00 AM
    Have we lost the plot? We are talking about having a war with Muslims, rediculous! This is the sort of thinking that creates racial war, religious war... This is foolish thinking.
    Hello clete:

Psssst.. Haven't you noticed?? The wingers here believe we ARE having a war with Muslims. YES, it is foolish. Ok, that never stopped 'em before.

excon
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 08:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello clete:

Psssst.. Haven't you noticed??? The wingers here believe we ARE having a war with Muslims. YES, it is foolish. Ok, that never stopped 'em before.

excon
    Pssst, Ex, haven't you noticed? The Muslims in Teh'ran believe they ARE having a war with the West. YES, it is foolish. If they ever convince us they're in real trouble. That hasn't stopped them, either. As a member of the Lesser Satan, I would have thought you might have noticed.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2010, 08:35 AM
    Pssst, Ex, haven't you noticed?? The Muslims in Teh'ran believe they ARE having a war with the West.
    Hello Cats:

What I noticed is that we have enemies who happen to be Muslim. We also have some who happen to be Korean. That doesn't mean we're at war with ALL Koreans.

At least you'd better HOPE we're not a war with Muslims, cause they'd win. There's 1.57 billion of 'em. Most of 'em are sitting idly by drinking tea. But, if you stir 'em up too much with your careless talk, and your Gitmo's, or your drones bombing their civilians, we might have a hornets nest on our hands. For sure, we're going to have more terrorists. You guys are the best recruiting tool they have.

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2010, 11:34 AM

Our war is against jihadists .
    galveston Posts: 451, Reputation: 60

Jun 20, 2010, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello Cats:

What I noticed is that we have enemies who happen to be Muslim. We also have some who happen to be Korean. That doesn't mean we're at war with ALL Koreans.

At least you'd better HOPE we're not a war with Muslims, cause they'd win. There's 1.57 billion of 'em. Most of 'em are sitting idly by drinking tea. But, if you stir 'em up too much with your careless talk, and your Gitmo's, or your drones bombing their civilians, we might have a hornets nest on our hands. For sure, we're gonna have more terrorists. You guys are the best recruiting tool they have.

excon
    You sound like you think this conflict is of recent origin. It has been going on (off and on) for literally centuries. Who recruited them in ancient history? Just how could they be any more rabid if we offend them?

Jihadists are Muslims, as far as I know. All I am saying is that we should mess with their minds. It can be very effective.

The way they believe, if the bullet that hits them is greased with lard, they go to Hell. Do not pass go, do not collect a reward. It is not a matter of conjecture for them. That is a really big load to carry into battle, no?
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 03:26 PM
    The Muslims in Teh'ran
    Read it again, EX.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2010, 04:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Our war is against jihadists .
    So just at the drop of a hat we have gone from a war on terror to a war on Jihad, why don't you go all the way and have a war on war, or would that mean winding down your key industries and having a war on yourselves as chief supplier of weapons
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2010, 04:31 PM

A simplistic solution to a complex problem. Keep in mind that the jihadi who hijacked the planes on 9-11 were seen sucking down booze and hanging out in stripper bars. It wouldn't surprise me if they had eggs and bacon on a bagel before they boarded the planes.

As for Tehran , we blew a once in a generation opportunity last year when we refused to support the Green Revolution after the Ahmamadjihad stole the election Since then the Mahdi-hatter has consolidated his power to a point I believe that he has more influence than the clerics and he has for all intent staged a coup with the support of the Revolutionary Guard(IRGC).

The theology of the irrational ,meglomaniac, messianic followers of the 12th Mahdi is bizarre even for your typical jihadists movement .Most Iranians do not support them ,but when there was a chance to take them out with the help of the Iranian people , the President still believed in extending the unclenched hand.Neda Agha-Soltan died in vain .

I don't want to see Tehran destroyed or the people.I lived with them for part of 2 years. The people are mostly freedom loving .
    But the ruling class has been at war with use since the early 1980's and we really do have to come to that realization.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2010, 04:33 PM
    So just at the drop of a hat we have gone from a war on terror to a war on Jihad, why don't you go all the way and have a war on war, or would that mean winding down your key industries and having a war on yourselves as chief supplier of weapons
    What is this something new ? I have been calling it that since 9-11 . I never called it a war on terror or any of the other politically correct variations.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2010, 07:47 PM
    What is this something new ? I have been calling it that since 9-11 . I never called it a war on terror or any of the other politically correct variations.
    No Tom, nothing new, just the same tired old clichés. Who is the blame for the world situation. The Iranians, before that it was the Iraqi, and just for good measure we will have a side helping of North Korean. Yes, certain parts of the world are peopled with meglomaniacs and religious fanatics, but I wonder if these symptoms may not be more generally dispersed than was first thought. Meglomania is not something that happens outside the US. I just notice you only declare war on something that is outside your own borders, so that the collateral damage isn't in plain sight. What would happen if you declared war on illegal aliens? Poverty? BP, oh sorry you have already done that
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2010, 02:11 AM

Talking about tired old clichés (as if the "war on poverty" hasn't been waged by the US throughout the post WWII era)! Maybe Australia is in a position to retreat to an island fortress ;but the US is not.
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2010, 03:17 AM
    talking about tired old cliches (as if the "war on poverty" hasn't been waged by the US throughout the post WWII era)! Maybe Australia is in a position to retreat to an island fortress ;but the US is not.
    If you have waged a war on poverty how come you haven't won after all this time? Could it be your war has been waged with a new form of slavery called illegal immigration? Old habits die hard. We are not an island fortress but an island of prosperity in a sea of averice. We don't say we have won the war on poverty, since there are still poor people here, I think they are called aborigines, but we must be closer to a result than you are and we aren't having a war. Perhaps it is because every time our politicians talk out of their a** they are called on it, like Krudd, who has gone from love him to hate him with one stroke of the ego, or his Labor cohorts who suffered a 26% swing in a bi-election last weekend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The causes of terrorism in somalia [ 1 Answers ]

I Would Love To Get A Reported Reseacrch Work On The Above Topic "The Causes Of Terrorism In Somalia" Thanks In Anticipation.. .

The nature of terrorism [ 13 Answers ]

In January 2006, I answered a question on another Q&A board about the nature and causes of terrorism. Here is the original Q&A: However, in the wake of the attempted UK car bombings, I am forced to review this answer. Clearly the doctors in charge of the plot were not economically...

View more questions Search