Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    axmxexlxixa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2010, 11:55 AM
    A boy said he would kiss me but not as his next kiss. What does this mean?
    I was talking to this guy over Facebook chat and we got into this conversation where we were just asking each other questions about love life and being totally honest with each other. He asked me who I would want to kiss in our year. After a load of ermms and hmms I said him. Then I asked whether he would kiss me. Then he said he would, but not as his next kiss. :S What does this mean?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2010, 11:58 AM

I have no idea!

The best person to ask is him,he was not very clear,if you don't want to ask him,just wait it out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 19, 2010, 12:54 PM

It means you are way to young to be kissing, if he is making a list of who he wants to kiss next
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2010, 12:41 PM

Concentrate on school and being young. The kissing can wait.
    redhead1992 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 04:04 PM

I agree with redhed.. that's a weird answer. Ask him. Odds are he's one of those guys who likes how you look and likes you for your body but doesn't necessarily care about YOU
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2010, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead1992 View Post
    i agree with redhed.. thats a weird answer. ask him. odds are hes one of those guys who likes how you look and likes you for your body but doesnt necessarily care about YOU

How old are yo and this boy?
    Darkestnights77 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Oct 14, 2011, 06:49 PM
    pretty much what everybody else had said, you don't need to worry about such things. You're young, and need to feel happy with what you have now :) yes, this kind of topic is very intriguing and exiting, but the fact that you just met him on Facebook... or whatever, doesn't mean he'll be the love of your life. Try focusing on other things, and maybe one day, you'll really have a guy to worry about in the future ^^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to kiss [ 18 Answers ]

I don't really know how to kiss. Everyone says it will come natural, but I'm talking about a french kiss. What do I do?

How should my first kiss go? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I really ned sum help OK I'm 13 and I'm going to kiss my new boyfriend for the first time. What would be the best type of kiss? Here is some info on the senario: We are going to be sitting in my room watching a scary movie together on my bed the lights will be off and I don't...

Kiss or no? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:well, I'm 12 and I love this guy but he's 2 years older than me but I know he loves me too.. the thing is that my parents don't want me to have a boyfriend!! I know he wants to ask me out but he knows I'm not allowed... and he's leaving soon like in 2 weeks I think.. and in way every time...

Eskimo kiss and forehead kiss [ 2 Answers ]

Not sure if this question should be in this forum or in relationship Anyway, just out of curiosity, what can frequent eskimo kissing and forehead kissing in a relationship tell about the significant others who initiate it and the relationship itself? I know that just a couple of physical...

How to kiss [ 4 Answers ]

How do I kiss her.

View more questions Search