Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sirgee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2010, 11:38 AM
    What are the features of a rural economy?
    What are the features of a rural economy?

Check out some similar questions!

I have a glass negative of rural 1900 farm setting. How do I find out about it? [ 3 Answers ]

The negative shows a rural farm setting with horses, wagons, barns, people doing farm chores, etc. It is about 16"x20". Etched across the bottom is "Mutual Insurance Benefit Co. 1945". How do I find out who did it, what is the value, etc. Also how should it be stored to protect the image?

What could be a good research topic on the benefit of ecotourism to rural residents? [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on a research proposal on the benefits of Eco-tourism to rural communities in National Reverse Areas but I am having trouble framing my research topic or question. Please help me with some ideas. Thanks. Jah.

Comperism between Communications in Rural and Urban sociaty [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between communication in the rural sociaty and the urban sociaty? Please gige separate answers and their comperism.

Rural water low pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I am connected to rural water with a 3/4" meter that is located in a meter pit at the road, it is turned on 100% and confirmed to be so. The house is located 350' from the street and the plumbing contractor ran a 2" line from there to the house where inside it steps down to 1" where it goes to my...

Electrical in rural America [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I purchased a country house in rural America. I am from California needless to say rural America is more lax then California. I have 2 120v mercury vapor lights in my yard. I trace the wires down (Via Aerial) and the go right to main service disconnect. I have also seen people out here...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.