Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KJS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 07:18 AM
    Adhesive for brick
    Is there some sort of stick tape (3M) that I can use to hang garland on my brick arch (outside) only temporary (for Holiday's).
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2006, 07:20 AM
    Tape never sticks to brick very well, and is affected by the wet. I don't know of the alternatives, maybe a form of blu-tack or plasticine would be best - but that may well leave a stain.

Maybe someone will be able to provide a better answer.
    mdw442 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 12:07 PM
    Use brick clips.
    http://www.shopwiki.com/Brick+Clips

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old adhesive removal [ 2 Answers ]

I have removed the vinyl tiles in my basement to find this old black adhesive painted all over the floor.I was planning on painting the floor-Would I have to remove the adhesive before I could paint the floor ? If so what is the fastest and easiest way of doing so ?

Removing adhesive on brick wall [ 4 Answers ]

I had a volunteer mount a metal plaque on a brick wall in an outside courtyard a couple of days ago. I went and looked to be sure the work was done, and found that the plaque is where it should be on the brick wall, but there is a yellow contact adhesive dripping from the plaque down the brick...

Plumbing adhesive [ 6 Answers ]

Is there any easy way to loosen plumbing adhesive that may have been used to seat a the basin flange in a bathroom sink? I'm trying to completely replace the hardware on a bathroom sink and need to know how best to get the old flange out that is in the basin of the sink.

Adhesive with gasket or not [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing a PVC shower stall drain in a fiberglass shower unit. The drain unit has a rubber gasket and a friction gasket. Should I install the drain with or without a (latex adhesive) caulk applied to the gaskets? A picture of the drain unit is attached. (I hope)

View more questions Search