Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynnann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 11:38 PM
    How to find where someone works
    Has anyone had any dealings with people who will try to collect your judgment. There fee is 50%. If no money is collected you do not pay them anything. I'm thinking 50% would be great.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 19, 2010, 07:45 AM

Often better than nothing at all. It all depends on what you can accept

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you find where someone works? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently won a case where I sued someone for hitting my car. Now the only problem is that they are not paying me what they owe. Now I have to file a Writ of Execution to garnish their wages but first I need to find out where they work but I do not want to subsribe any website nor pay any fees. ...

Find where someone works [ 1 Answers ]

I took my car to a mechanic, but he took the money and ran. I took him to Small Claims and won the judgement, but he is not paying. He doesn't own his house, so can't put a lien on it. He works under the table in Nevada, so I can't attach his wages. What can I do? His wife works for the state...

How to find out where someone works. [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out where someone works if all I know is where they live.

How do I find out where he works? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex husband is refusing to provide myself, the state, and the courts with his employment information. As many of you know, without this info, the state cannot garnish his wages, therefor allowing him to skate on child support until I can afford to take legal action. THIS IS BULL^%&t!! There has...

View more questions Search