Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nancyro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 07:45 PM
    I have a bump on my vagina and it smells
    I have a bump on my vagina it felt like a little marble and now it looks like it got irritated and it burns a little sometimes it itches and recently I noticed its starting to smell like something is burning! Help meeeeeeee!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 18, 2010, 07:50 PM
    Are you sexually active? Do you shave?
    nancyro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 07:54 PM

I am sexually active and I shave but I don't think its irritated from an ingrown hair or anything like that... at first it looked like it was going away and last night I began to get an odor and I realized it was from me.. it smells like something is burning and now the bump feels really hot
    chocolateemamii Posts: 26, Reputation: 4

Dec 27, 2010, 09:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyro View Post
    i am sexually active and i shave but i dont think its irritated from an ingrown hair or anything like that... at first it looked like it was going away and last night i began to get an odor and i realized it was from me..it smells like something is burning and now the bump feels really hot
    its probably a hair dump
    Tabbiecat1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 06:37 PM
    The reason the bump smells it that it is infected you need a round of antibiotics to get rid of it, most likely it started as a small bump and if you mess with it, will turn into a cyst, nothing to be worried about, go to the doctor or your local er tell them the problem, they may want to take some culturs of it to have it tested to make sure you are std free, they will call you with the results but in the mean time they will give you an antibiotic and something for pain if it hurts, and just to let you know you will more than likely have these come back sometimes they will not get a odor to them, it is a natural thing in females to get these, try to keep some medicine and antibacterial soap to to wash with always use that no matter what, purfumed soaps will also cause you to get bumps and yeast infections. If someone post saying you have herpes please do not believe this as the only way to tell is get tested. From what I read you are OK, with nothing to worry about. BTW they can get painfull.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 28, 2011, 07:51 PM
    Since this thread is a year old, I am sure that the OP knows what it is by now.

Thread closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on my vagina [ 4 Answers ]

Its looks like a mosquito bite.it doesn't really hurt or itch.it not on my vagina its like were the hair grows.I am 14 years old an I am not sexualy active in anyway. I don't want to talk to my mom about this and I don't have a gyno.can you please tell me what this bump might be.

I have a bump on my vagina and I want to know what it is [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I need to know what is wrong with me, I have a big red bump on my vagina lip and I just got it, I don't have any idea what it is, I'm scared to go to a doctor and I have tried to put medications on it. Nothing has worked and I don't know what to do. This thing is a huge red bump... like a...

What does a bump in in vagina mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bump, not completely way in my vagina, but just a little in. And when I sit I can feel it and its sore and irritating. When I touch it, it kind of hurts. I just had sex about 3 weeks ago for the first time, and we didn't use a condom. So what could this be a sign of? An STD, I'm pregnant,...

Vagina bump [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a bump outside the lip of my vagina and it is swollen like a huge pimple within a day. I am not sure what it is but it feels exactly like a pimple and it hurts when I touch it. I was thinking if the bump could be caused by the terrible weather as the heat is unbearable. I'm now 21 and...

Vagina bump! [ 8 Answers ]

I have a small bump on the outer part of my vagina. It is soft and small, white in colour. It doesn't irritate me and it is not itchy. I am only 20 this yr and I am still a virgin. Besides, my discharge is light yellow, thick and it smells but the smell is not too bad. I'm very worried, anyone ...

View more questions Search