Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BruJan Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 01:35 PM
    Where are the oxygen sensors located on my 2002 buick lesabre
    Where are the oxygen sensors on my 2002 Buick LeSabre Limited car?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2010, 05:11 PM

One before the catalytic converter on the exhaust manifold; the other at the rear of the catalytic converter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

94 buick lesabre starting problems [ 6 Answers ]

My mom has a 94 buick lesabre 3800 with 86,000 miles she is the second owner. The car sometimes has a misfire at 60-65 mph. but the other day she was pulling in the drive way an the engine stopped. It did start right back up but wouldn't stay running. I went out to look at it a few days later an...

96 Buick LeSabre Won't Start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 96 Buick LeSabre. It set up for four weeks and now it won't start. I charged the battery and cleaned the side post terminals twice. I get no power to the dome light or any other instrumentation. It also has two cables going to the positive terminal.

89 buick LeSabre thermastat housing? [ 1 Answers ]

A quick question if anyone has done a thermostat on this vehicle. 3800 engine. Does the housing have only one bolt to hold it?? It appears that way , as it is cramped area to see. Also I assume it will have an O ring gasket as well?? Thanks for the help Al

Oxygen Sensors [ 1 Answers ]

This questions is related to oxygen sensors on cars-trucks- Does an oxygen sensor detect lack of oxygen underneath the carriage of a vehicle? Is it possible that an oxygen sensor will cause the engine light to turn on because it is working due to the manifold exhaust being cracked? Thanks

Oxygen Sensors [ 6 Answers ]

I own a 2002 Nissan Maxima. I recently had a "service engine soon" light come on. The car has approx 49,000 miles on it. I purchased a OBDII diagnostic device which said I had a faulty O2 Sensor on "Bank 1, Sensor 2." There are 4 O2 sensors on this car. All have color coded shielding on the...

View more questions Search