Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    M K Gupta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 04:53 AM
    Office furniture - Computer Chairs
    I am looking for office furniture - Computer chairs and tables on rent in Noida. Please provide me the contact details.

Thanks and regards.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2006, 05:12 AM
    There are scads of them. I use Staples, OfficeMax and OfficeDepot.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2006, 03:27 PM
    You can also check out IKEA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making furniture look old [ 3 Answers ]

I want to paint my bedroom furniture white and make it looked aged but I bought stuff at wal-mart to make it look crackled and I made a mess. What can I do to achieve an aged look on my furniture?

Leather chairs in sunlight [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a wood dining room table with full back brown leather chairs (real leather). My concern is that my dining room has large windows and direct sunlight comes into this room for most of the day. During the day the chairs get extremely warm to touch. Is this bad for them?...

Home Office Computer Operation [ 3 Answers ]

I have a home office with two PC's and very little computer knowledge. I have a lot of frustration. I'm sure my computers are not at their maximum efficiency. I'm a senior citizen/retired with no formal computer training. Where can I get email consultations to get my computers to do what I want?

Problems with office 10 and office 11 [ 9 Answers ]

OK I had office 2002 installed. The os is 2k. When in outlook using word as email editor. Word will encounter a problem. Ask to send a report shutdown then try to reclaim what you were working on. I have deleted the users profile and recreated it. I upgraded finally to office 2003. Still the same...

Arranging chairs in a sitting room with too many doors. [ 1 Answers ]

My sitting room has too many doors and as such it is a bit difficult arranging the seats especially now that we need to fit in a TV and other furnitures. How do I solve this problem.

View more questions Search