Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cc2112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 12:23 PM
    If I own a business, and I buy a product for $100, and sell the product for $80, my C
    If I own a business, and I buy a product for $100, and sell the product for $80, my COGS would be what?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 18, 2010, 12:27 PM
    What business runs at a lose like that.
    I'm assuming this is homework so Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Higher elasticity of demand of product=more careful of product price change? [ 1 Answers ]

"The higher the elasticity of demand of a product the more careful should be the sellers of the product to price changes." Is there any validity to this assertion?

I have the product but I can't sell it [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have new unique product in constructions field and I spent a lot of money on it to develop it and now I can't start the business by myself. How can I find someone or any company can support me or invest or be partner with me to run the business? Please I need help

What condensing furnace product should I buy? [ 4 Answers ]

I feel I need to replace my natural gas forced air furnace (Lennox G8) now 35 years young with a condensing furnace. I have 2 quotes from 2 contractors at near the same price... an Armstrong model 95 V 95% 2 stage variable fan (apparently owned by Lennox) and a Frigidaire FG 7... I have combed...

Outline and explain the anatomy of a product and product classification? [ 3 Answers ]

Outline and explain the anatomy of a product and product classification? hey every1 kindly help as i need to write 2500 words on this and my only chance to pass so i would really thank you alot for your help.

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

View more questions Search