Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gillskad Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 04:38 AM
    Can anyone win Money online?
    Hi,
    There is an website http://www.freelotto.com
    This website is online lottary system. They require credit card for monthly payment of around $14.99 to play 6 types of lottary games every day.

If some one is wining money they notify them by email.

I want to ask is this OK to provide credit card information to this website for playing games with monthly subscription of $14.99.

I want to ask if people are really wining money from this website by playing lottaries.

Please reply me as soon as possible...
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2006, 05:02 AM
    I wouldn't recommend it, these sites are here to make money, not to let you win money.
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2006, 05:28 AM
    Odds of winning 1 in a billion, your $14.99 a month, they win every time!!
    gillskad Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2006, 06:16 AM
    Thanks for your support Capuchin and mr.yet.
    lilangus Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2009, 04:54 AM
    brp002 could possibly be a scammer... lol. Sorry dude, if you are not I apologize, you just can't be too sure!

I trust nothing online! Except Paypal.
    vishw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 05:51 AM
    Yes I am sure I can because I am a red blooded srilankan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Win 98se back to win 98 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Does anybody know if it is possible to backout an installation of win 98se. A friend of mine installed a USB hub on his win 98 machine and when asked for the drivers he inserted a win 98se disk and the machine tried to go through the upgrade procedure. At some point this upgrade...

Would I win if... [ 13 Answers ]

Would I win a court case if I took my ex boyfriend to small claims court? We lived together for a year and a half and ended our relationship two days after Christmas 2005. A month or so after I moved out of his house, he later asked me if I would help him purchase a laptop computer. I agreed...

How to win him back... [ 15 Answers ]

I met my *tristan, my ex, this past February at a party through mutual friends. We went on our first date on valentine's day. I wasn't attracted to him too much in the beginning, but after the first month he began growing on me. I began falling for him in a big way. We have many mutual friends, so...

Win instal [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Trying to install Windows has been a nightmare.. CD ROM not found or recognised (or not ready to read). Error reading floppy. Bios settings can't be changed because they are frozen. The latest has been this "The following file is missing or corrupted-- windows\command\com". Would...

View more questions Search