Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Magee5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 08:40 AM
    When I take a step, my left hip fells like it cant support me
    Female, 59, left hip seems to give away when I take a step, no pain involved
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2010, 09:10 AM
    Hi, Magee5!

Have you seen a doctor about what might be going on? No one here can diagnose you. All we can make is educated guesses. Some of those guesses might be quite good and come from well-qualified people. However, they aren't a substitute for a physician who can meet with you and examine you in person.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can step mother get child support issued from biological mother of step children? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband doesn't want to go after his ex for child support. Can I go after her as the step parent who has been caring for the children for almost five years? The biological mother hasn't seen or talked to the children for about four years now.

Hip pain laying on left side,joint pops ( sounds like knuckle cracking [ 1 Answers ]

Having problems with left hip, mostly at night. It hurts if I sleep on my left side. Laying on the floor also hurts. It also pops , like cracking your knuckles, 1 to 4 times a day. I walk daily, but it doesn't bother me as much during the day. Any help would be appreciated, or rehab ideas

Step-Father Signed both Prenup and Postnup Agreements to Support Step-Child [ 6 Answers ]

My husband signed both a prenuptial and a post-nuptial agreement to educate, maintain and support my children, his step-children. My husband sued me and my children (his step-children) over the agreements several years back but changed his mind and signed a release of all claims, an agreed...

Knee wall attic support for a Hip Roof [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Everyone,. I'm in need of how-to to build a knee wall around my attic. When the house was built in the 30's, they used only 2x4's for rafters and some of those are actually failing. And, needless to say, there is a definite bow in all sides of my roof. I was told a knee wall would be the...

Support from Step Parent? [ 1 Answers ]

My husbands ex wife is looking for a way to get child support based on our combined income as a married couple. Is that possible? Right now we pay her child support on time, every month based on his $85K salary. She works less than 20 hrs a week and lives with her parents. I am waiting to hear...

View more questions Search