Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ismart Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 03:26 AM
    Need for speed 2 special edition
    I have a cd of "need for speed 2 special edition" cd.I copied the entire Game to HDD and then converted it to ISO File and tried to run it form virtual cd rom,but it can not run.it run from cd rom directly.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 12, 2006, 03:27 AM
    That'll be the copy protection then ;)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2006, 03:36 AM
    You need to find a No-CD patch, sometimes game developers release them (in the cases of starforce, which is regarded to be troublesome, so developers generally just put it on for initial release, then provide a patch to remove it some months after release), but mostly they are illegal and you will be getting no help here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First edition hardback books [ 2 Answers ]

how can you tell a first edition hardback book and are they valued more than a non-first edition book?

A-1 Photography fourth Edition [ 1 Answers ]

:) I am taking accounting online which is makes it a bit harder to understand. The A-1 Photography project is very confusing. I am not sure what answered sheet to use! The project is 25 problems & I am having a hard time just starting the 1st problem please help! May you have a marvelous week!

Windows XP Home Edition [ 28 Answers ]

How do I unistall Windows from my computer? Please can you help?

3 speed ceiling fan only has 1 speed [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 3 speed Hunter ceiling that I rarely turn off and all 3 speeds had been working. I recently turned it off and when I turned it back on, only the high speed is working. I assumed the switch was bad and replaced it. I still only have the High speed. Has anyone had this problem before? ...

Windows xp home edition [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I found out you can't install friend's xp! Bought new one and installed. (Installed fresh, not repair). NOW, not all of the time, but about half the time or a little more, it won't load up right and keeps re-starting and then I have to put it in safe mode and restore it to a previous day to...

View more questions Search