waterfall143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 09:36 PM
    My boyfriend caught a new case while he just got guilty on another case
    What does sentencing after revocation mean
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2010, 05:19 AM

Hello W:

They're going to revoke his probation and sentence him on the new charges.

excon
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2010, 10:18 AM

Hello again, twink:

And, I felt extremely bad for disagreeing with you on another question. I have to spread it, but here's a virtual **greenie**, because you're so cute.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filing small claims case againt ex boyfriend who borrowed money? [ 6 Answers ]

How can I file a claims case against my ex boyfriend who used me for money? I loaned him $4000 and wrote up a contract outlining all terms and conditions and he and I signed it. He told me he would pay back but it has been over a year and I have not seen 1 payment. When I get angry and say I'll...

Converting civil case into criminal case [ 2 Answers ]

I reside in the philippines I have used my credit card like account to withdraw money in order to pay for my sister's hospital bill,in which she cannot afford I wasn't able to pay for it,since they promise that they will be the one to pay it A certain fiscal said I,would be charged criminally...

Do I have case? [ 3 Answers ]

Do I have a case? I got lay off after 9 years of employment.I came to work and get call to my Menager.He told me that is not work for me anymore so He ask me to give him key from company Van and Fuel Card.I was in shock On my way down I fel down from the staris and woke up in Ambulance .I spend...

Feeling Guilty About the Way I Broke Up w/Boyfriend [ 19 Answers ]

I dated this really sweet guy for a year and 5 months. We went no where. I am a single mom of a 3.5 yr old and she saw us bicker a lot. I have to admit we did that a lot b/c I was rotten to him. I was always unsure if he was the one I wanted in our lives. I am the type who always looks way too...

View more questions Search