Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicekidsnevercry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 08:46 PM
    I want to find out the name of the movie, but I only remember a scene from it.
    I remember a movie scene but forgot the name of it. One of the scene was that a man fell into the water from the ship and met with 3 Mermaid. After that he went to the forest and capture by little kids they torture him a lot. He had not got any thing to eat he cried and the food was on the table magically. Please tell me the name of it. I really want to see it again.
    Can any one help me please...
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jun 18, 2010, 03:19 AM
    Hook (1991)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for a movie title but I only remember one scene. [ 1 Answers ]

There's a white female, teenager I believe, and she's dancing in a dark club. She's surrounded by people and I'm pretty sure she's on drugs. It's a slow motion scene where she's just completely out of it, kind of like it's her escape. She has her arms above her head when she's dancing and she's...

Remember this movie from one scene [ 1 Answers ]

Hey OK so the only part I remember of this movie A couple young twenties go out onto the countryside so the guy can show her where he grew up... (the girl has short black/dark brown hair and the guy has dark brown hair) go out onto this hill side (in england maybe) and all of a sudden it starts to...

I want to find out the name of the movie, but I only remember a scene from it [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I remember a scene where a little girl comes and sits on the lap of a man. The man has lost his memories, has a head injure, sits in a wheelchair. He likes the girl and in the end she tells him that he is her father. They rejoice. The action takes place during or after a war. The movie was...

Can't remember movie title.detective story.one specific scene [ 2 Answers ]

If somebody can help me about this one... So, it's something like detective story On the beginning a man spends night with some girl and findes her dead in the bed next morning ( we know that he is not guilty, but local detective, or something like that, doesn't think he is innocent ). I...

View more questions Search