Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pink_opal01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 08:06 PM
    White to yellowish vaginal discharge, it's sticky like glue. What is it?
    Had a surgery a month ago (post coital cervix laceration), May 1 to be exact. Had three stitches inside.

I'm done with my medications. My doctor said the healing was good. I don't feel pain or anything. I'm now working. I just had my period. But before my period I notice my vaginal discharge is too sticky and its slightly yellowish (like color of milk)... even if I'm not close to having my period yet I'm still having that discharge.. what is it?

Didn't have sex since. How long does it take to heal? When is it safe to have sex again?
    pink_opal01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 09:09 PM

I forgot to mention.. I'm 27.. if it matters.
    And the discharge does not have an odor.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 17, 2010, 09:18 PM

It could be an infection, especially considering that you did just have surgery.

I would talk to your doctor about it, just to make sure everything is okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White Vaginal Discharge [ 16 Answers ]

Hi. I've had this weird white and gooey vaginal discharge for a while now. It sounds like a yeast infection. But I always thought yeast infections included itchyness Too. It doesn't itch or anything. Just this weird discharge.

White vaginal discharge. [ 10 Answers ]

About 5 days ago I had unprotected sex afterwards I felt a soreness which I thought was normal. Until the next day my vagina started to swell, it became very itchy and bright red. Since then the swelling and the bright red has gone but its still very itchy and now it burns when I pee and I have...

White vaginal discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I waz in a sexually active relationship about 2 yrs bak... for about 1 1/2 years.. but I haven't had sex since then (excludin oral sex)... my prob is that for some six months or so I have been having whitish vaginal discharge and now there is a very strong odour too.. can any of you tell me what I...

Sticky, clumpy vaginal discharge [ 3 Answers ]

Well, sometimes when I have sex with my boyfriend my "wetness" gets really thick, and like dry and piecy and it feels almost like dead skin:S I don't know what's going on and its uuber embaressing..

Yellowish, smelly, n sticky discharge [ 9 Answers ]

I got this yellowish, kind of thin but very sticky and smelly discharge yesterday. Im not sexually active and I'm 18 years old. But even though I'm not sexually active I have had some sexual contact and I was wondering can you tell me what it is? Im in college and I can't go to the doctor because I...

View more questions Search