Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    n2kleaning Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 03:03 PM
    How to bid on a carpet cleaning job at 5000 square feet of carpet
    Hello I'm bidding on a real estate contract,just doing the buffing and waxing of the tile floors every week at 280 square feet,and cleaning of the carpets bonnet cleaning weekly for spots and extractions once a month at 5000 square feet no cleaning of the building at this time.what would be the normal bid for this service. Thank you for your help, you've answered questions for me in the past that have helped a great deal.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2010, 11:39 PM
    Hi, n2kleaning!

Rates will vary depending on the location. So, it would help if you would give us an idea as to where this work is taking place in a country.

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 19, 2010, 09:26 PM

Is this the total sq ft for VCT and the carpet or is this how much you are doing per hour? If this is not the total can you please let me know what those totals are: VCT and carpet.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to bid on commercial cleaning job 284000 sq ft should I bid per sq or per hour [ 5 Answers ]

I have the oppurtunity to bid a pretty big commercial cleaning job 296 offices, 59 bath rooms15 kitchens 32 waiting areas. What is the best way to bid this job.

What about carpet cleaning? [ 6 Answers ]

Stringer I saw in one of your earlier posts that you said you have 12 carpet cleaning machines. Are those truck mounted or free satnding carpet cleaning machines and what brand do you recommend? Also what is the average per Sq ft charge for Carpet cleaning in Omaha? If you could give me...

Writing a Bid for Carpet Work [ 1 Answers ]

I need a document to follow in writing a bid. I also need information on bidding in an office building setting. Thanks!

Carpet cleaning [ 16 Answers ]

I have had the same carpet in my house for at least 20 years which now needs a fresh cleaning. I recently saw some 25 year old carpet just like mine that I had been told by my friend he was replacing. I thought he had. All he had done was to rent the equipment and do his own cleaning. I was amazed....

Carpet Cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I started a carpet cleaning business back in Sept 2007 I have advertised with coupon in the newspaper and Have gone door to door with colored brochure with Coupons on them. (at cheap prices!) But I have only gotten a few customers out of it. Please if you have any great ideas to get steady...

View more questions Search