Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naazz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 02:31 PM
    Salam sir I'm from pakistan, I want to know about marrige life I'm a married girl of 2
    Salam sir I'm from pakistan, I want to know about marrige life I'm a married girl of 24 I lived with my huby two time during of our merrige time in 1 and half year for 1 and 1 month he is livng in uk.but we still have no sexual relation beetween us because my huby want some time.he is upset because he gave divorse his 1st wife because his parets wasn't hapy to have a english muslim wife.he hide this from me he told me after marrige that he divorsed her but he was liyng and he have his 3rd child to that wife after my and his marrige.then the other wife knew about me.and she told me about her pregnancy.after that hiz parents knew that and force him to gav her divorce,then he gave her.now when he came to me he behaved me well.h tried to make me happy.but he never even touch my hand.when I askd him he said I'm upset because of my divorce, give me time.is this Hallal in islaam that husband ignore his wife sexual desires because I want a baby and want a coplete relation with my huby. Help me .ansa me acourding to Quran and hadith.walykum slaam

Check out some similar questions!

Salam Alaykum [ 6 Answers ]

1. Do I understand this greeting correctly to mean "The Peace of God be upon you"? 2. Is it, as I have spelled it, the correct american english spelling? 3a. I can bet that there are some Muslims that may think that I (as a Christian) am not being sincere if I greet them in this way. I have...

A married pakistani man with 1st pakistani wife want to get married to an Indian girl [ 12 Answers ]

A married pakistani man is not compatible with his arranged marriage done by his father.he is in love with an Indian girl n wants to get married to her bt the Indian girl is reluctant because this man has 2 kids from first wife.What should the indian girl do? Suggest

I want to know about my marrige life [ 6 Answers ]

I saw my kundali to many astrologer and they said that my marrige life will not be good . I am worrid about it because I liked some one in my past but not in present I am afraid of that that person who I liked, will disturb or not in my future life?

My marrige & sex life are going down hill, Fast [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married for a long time now and we have been through the up's & downs of a marrige, but here lately my wife has no interest in sex at all or doing pretty much anything... She says she loves me, but shows me NO affection at all, besides a little kiss in the evengings... We are both under...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.