Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angrycustomer Posts: 79, Reputation: -1

Jul 17, 2010, 09:37 PM

5 months ain't nothing! I think its long enough to start together and the kid would adjust in time.. I see your point about her calling the shots...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of ou [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Aslamu alaikum Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of our parents. Actually I am in love last 5 yr I want to marry her and she also but her parents not agree to marry with me , and also my guardians have not to choice their. So can we marry with...

My marriage [ 1 Answers ]

When I am going to marry? Tell about him.

What should I do about my marriage [ 13 Answers ]

Please help me!! My husband I started fighting about one month ago.. another argument about how he treats my daughter (no patience). This continued with me giving him the silent treatment (usually lasts about a week) I know that's immature but I always hope he will see how mad it makes me. Instead...

How would be my marriage? [ 2 Answers ]

How would be my marriage? My birth date 28th march 1986.Sun shine-Aries

Marriage [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend had just been refused entry into the UK from Trinidad. The Immigration are not staified about her intension because she had her CV, College cert. with her. We have been dating for over a year. Can She appeal against the decision? Also what are the legal requirements to get married in...

View more questions Search